• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So uh, update?

Well... on the seventh he wrote that he would be gona for 10 days. So the earliest we can expect a update is tomorrow, but perhaps it might take another day... :( :mad: :(

Snake IV said:
You only have yourself to blame grayghost, he posted a link in his old AAR which you should have rerad any word of but didn't.

Acctually, we should punich you for being late. :p

Ah well, I'll take my flogging. Better late to the story than not at all.

Von Perkele said:
This is madness, we want updateeeee!!!!!

We need a hole.

gorgo1.jpg

I wasn't thinking about that kind of holes, queenie, I promise. No pun intended.

Kanil said:
Flogging?! Psssh, you get the kick!

That's the spirit!

grayghost said:
Ah well, I'll take my flogging. Better late to the story than not at all.

Begin to dig, then.

Oh noes. This can mean only one thing.

Persians have captured him. We must asemble a rescue force consisting of Spartans, and then we must raid Xerxeses high security prison, all in slow mo.

4th Dimension said:

Persians have captured him. We must asemble a rescue force consisting of Spartans, and then we must raid Xerxeses high security prison, all in slow mo.
sounds good to me.

4th Dimension said:

Ok. Go on and rescue him. I'll remain here, to protect Queen Gorgo and all the beautiful ladies. :D

Bodhisattvas said:
Still alive? :(
"Not yet reincarnated" ;)

Sokraates said:
Last Activity: 19-09-2007 11:33

I guess LeRan has switched to lurking mode. :D
Progessively delurking! Even when I don't have time to post I still feel compelled to lurk those fora. Call that addiction :(

4th Dimension said:

Oh noes, not HOMO-EROTIC SLOW MO.

Could I be raped by a dozen of vicious pitbulls instead? :p

Ondis said:
But I dont get it! How did france take over Germany? Did you do military controll over them?
Absolutely not - whatever eager I might have been to see the not-homo-erotic-fascists bite the dust, I played the game perfectly square - no mil control, no savegames reloaded...

I guess that a slight increase to the strength of the Allies can change dramatically the outcome of the battle of France. Well, not so slight in fact : the army of Spain was fighting with the allies, as well as up to ten Greek (elite!) divisions.

That's something I will consider every time I play a minor that has an interest into seeing the Axis lose the war : to guarantee the independance of Rep. Spain, join the Allies in 1936 and declare war against Nat. Spain as soon as the Spanish civil war begins. That will remove the peace-time penalty from the Allies as well as secure the presence of tens of good Spanish divisions during the Battle of France.

By the way now I feel like creating a FRA event to liberate FRG after an Allied victory in the west, but I'm positive that it already exists somewhere. Plus, that summer I seemingly turned into a lazy bastard ;)

Kurt_Steiner said:
Ok. Go on and rescue him. I'll remain here, to protect Queen Gorgo and all the beautiful ladies. :D
Who will protect YOU from queen Gorgo ? :D

All right, I'm not sure, but maybe I'll resume writing this AAR if social life calms down a bit - and if my rage to play the game with Com. China fades ("Reting Rimpoche, tonight you dine in jaiiiiil !")

Oh well. We shall see...

Le Ran said:
All right, I'm not sure, but maybe I'll resume writing this AAR if social life calms down a bit - and if my rage to play the game with Com. China fades ("Reting Rimpoche, tonight you dine in jaiiiiil !")

Oh well. We shall see...

Can I take this as the announcement of the first ever Le Ran China AAR? :D

Go ChinAAAAA!!! Ni HAAAAAAAAAo!!!

Sokraates said:
Can I take this as the announcement of the first ever Le Ran China AAR? :D

Go ChinAAAAA!!! Ni HAAAAAAAAAo!!!

Oh, hell. It even ends in A. So it's a proper ChinAAR...

...oh, and Le Ran? I understand the addiction bit. I went to Britain and Ireland from the West Coast of the United States, and almost every day I paid through the nose for hostel computer access so I could check the forums... even while I was 6,000 miles away from home and on holiday. Go figure.

Ran On

Le Ran, just got back from prolonged absence and managed to finish your Tibetan AAR in one sitting with only busting one gut. Your work is really great, I only wish my French was good enough to be able appreciate your work in your mother tongue!

i think it was mentioned before, if you ever feel like writing something, you'll have all the good networks and referrals someone doing netpublishing would ever need....go for it! trust me!

now for spaaarta!

S