• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm more looking forward to seeing the challenge of invading the UK and US after the mopping up operations are done.

Indeed. Personally, I would not be able to do it with the forces Remble has: he can't really build any more divisions due to lack of MP, and he needs several divisions of the already diminished army garrisoning Europe. There can't be many divisions left to use in the eventual invasions.

Anyway, great to have another update!

Yes it is still around. Have you declared total war yet? (on every country on earth?)

I think declaring war on every country on earth would put enormous strain on Remble...or maybe not. I am not really sure.

I think declaring war on every country on earth would put enormous strain on Remble...or maybe not. I am not really sure.

I don't think there would be much of a strain, it would just take longer for him to achieve victory.

Great to see action again too :)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo, you can tell the enivetible US invasion is coming soon after the clean up in Europe :D. Also Remble can you give us a peek at what defenses the AI has on the UK mainland?

Good to see it back. How much IC is needed to fully upgrade all your forces?

Finally the updates blossom again. I'm looking forward seeing how Alaska develops in Spring.

Wow... just wow...

Ive finally caught up again, which is always a mixed blessing - now I have to wait for updates, instead of just flipping to the next page as fast as I can read it all.

The japanese warmachine still wont grind to a halt, even though its been running on emty since moscow.
I think it would be pretty impossible for a human player not to thoroughly beat the computer, if it was put in the role of Japan, the way things are now.
Any kind of toe to toe would bleed the japs white, divisions would fade away, and the road to tokyo would be wide open.

Very Impressive that you are able to hold it together - Your mastery of the skies and the elastic defense are examples to follow, and I find that trying to do so has improved my own efforts at world conquest immensely.

Oh, I lol'ed at the very deserved mention you got in the wiki, as per the link quite a few pages ago, where your skills in '44 germany was mentioned.
The lol was both because the mention is so very well deserved, ofcourse, but also that 44 germany seems to not hold a candle to '44 japan.

In a way its a bit sad that your world conquest is drawing to a close, as your AAR is such a pleasure to read, and by rights, once its done, you will need an even harder task to match your skills against... and I dont know that one exists. Not in any historical context that has been made into a game.

What could possibly be a challenge?

Indians colonizing Europe, after seizing Columbus' ships?

Probably too easy. ;)

Remble ever considered writing a book for your AAR? 6000+ replys, or you could do a graphic novel series:)

Thanks. I did think of doing that but I'm just too modest :)

Well, someone else thinking of it was a historical inevitability and it sounds a lot better coming from someone else. ;)

Err, yes exactly like that.
Wow I didnt think anyone wouldve been able to pull that off, I didnt even realize there was a game around where you could even theoretically pull it off.
A most impressive AAR too, but I like this one better.

Well, with that having been done, I'm at a loss what to suggest as Rembles next project.

Playing 1944 as an axis minor? No, that is probably mathematically impossible to pull off.

There is a star trek episode where they outline the possibility that mans first contact with an alien species let to humans killing the aliens, seizing their craft and then basically take over the galaxy. Your indians seizing columbuses ship made me think about that.

Taking over the russians after a bitter peace with a strong axis might be fun. With Japan and Germany in a position of strength, and UK and USA having had their fleets blown to bits and otherwise stymied might give even Remble a solid challenge.