• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rome expansion. Olympias, the mother of Alexander the Great, had the reputation of a snake-handler, and it was in serpent form that Zeus was said to have fathered Alexander upon her. I hope it's a proper interpretation. Will I get a free copy?:)

I made this reference yesterday, so I'll be getting the free game. ;)

I'm intrigued as to what this new game is. Bible references more than likely refer to CK2 or something to do with Rome (yes, yes I know expansions aren't "Projects", but it's fun to specualte). Or the Bible references are a total Red Herring and it's a sci-fi game or something.

It has to be Europa Divorsalis: Women. :nods:

Failing that CK2 will do. :D

Imagine if Project Serpent turned out to be an app for using this forum on an iPhone.

Tears will fall.

;)

That Bible quote is, as all people well versed in Christianity would know, a foreshadowing of Christ.

It must be "Judgement Day: The Return of Christ. He's back! And this time.....he won't turn the other cheek.".

Or CK2.:p

It is obviously a sequel, as we are given a second hint.

So, if there's a third hint, it will be an EUIII expansion and a fourth hint means it'll be EUIV.

Maybe Paradox bought Nokia and they are making a 3rd generation snake game for mobile phones?:confused:

Yeah, that one will come out about the same time as EU2 for the Nintendo DS does. :eek:o

Here's hoping for CK2. I don't know if I'd shell out $20 for a Rome expansion. I can't see myself getting interested in it again.

it's probably CKII, everybody knows that the european royal families are in secret humanoid lizards, hence this quote about serpents.

lizard people

AHH! Pdox is trying to get us to summon satan by invoking the rights of CK2!

Seriously though, this is getting more and more like a bad horror film...

I fear it's a Rome expansion.... but secretly dream it's Crusader Kings II !

Status
Not open for further replies.