[The Resistance] Statistics and General Discussion Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was thinking about putting one up this Saturday. I'd be up for playing as well. Maybe we can snag a couple people who showed up for the WW big like @Cliges or @madchemist

If anything, I'm even more retired from Resistance here than I am from Werewolf. So don't bet on it.

(Resistance also loses some of its luster on a forum as opposed to in person, in a way that Werewolf doesn't. Still playable, but not as fun.)

Is anybody interested in a game?

I'll be up for one, but I'd like for there to be more than 5 players, if possible, for reasons mentioned after the last one.

I don't want to set a hard deadline but I'll try and do everything I can to keep things running at a decent clip.

I would probably play. Couldn't agurmateddw it would be 100c,*optikal

Ehh idk
I like resistance when it's moving fast
Last few games I played would take days for every round and that just kills it for me
Maybe if there's enough enthusiasm from others I'd join
Maybe we should have discord resistance
Maybe we should have concord resistance amirite

Maybe we should meet up in real life and play. What's a good central location for all the regulars? Ireland? The Azores? Bermuda? I have a physical copy I can bring. It has the plot cards expansion.

I can play if one's being hosted.

Weresistance is coming next month.

I've bounced some ideas around with @AsdfeZxcas ' invaluable assistance, and the rules will be based on what we've discussed, with some of my ideas and some of his.

Beyond checking for sufficient interest in this to see if it's worth running, I'd like to solicit a little input from potential players. The basic concept is that it's a fairly straightforward mix of WW lite and Resistance, though one area about which I'm unsure is whethe teams currently performing a mission ought to be valid hunt targets, consequently having a potential impact on mission results.

Otherwise, as the plans are now, a player can be any combination of the two Village/Wolf and Resistance/Spy alignments, and would win with either of two alignments that they hold. It's essentially a race to see which of the four (out of which everyone would have two) factions would win.

The game is potentially chaotic and difficult play according to normal strategy, but with enough interest, I'll be running it as one-off special event for Halloween.

Thoughts, questions, etc?

Weresistance is coming next month.

I've bounced some ideas around with @AsdfeZxcas ' invaluable assistance, and the rules will be based on what we've discussed, with some of my ideas and some of his.

Beyond checking for sufficient interest in this to see if it's worth running, I'd like to solicit a little input from potential players. The basic concept is that it's a fairly straightforward mix of WW lite and Resistance, though one area about which I'm unsure is whethe teams currently performing a mission ought to be valid hunt targets, consequently having a potential impact on mission results.

Otherwise, as the plans are now, a player can be any combination of the two Village/Wolf and Resistance/Spy alignments, and would win with either of two alignments that they hold. It's essentially a race to see which of the four (out of which everyone would have two) factions would win.

The game is potentially chaotic and difficult play according to normal strategy, but with enough interest, I'll be running it as one-off special event for Halloween.

Thoughts, questions, etc?
1600114289652.png

I'm in of course