• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bloody may 28, a day after my birthday AND the end of my summer classes.
perfect!
:rofl:

My Dearest Heathens:

Convert or perish (possibly both, God will know his own)!

Yours, etc.

Weak Southron whelps,

I'd like to see you get off your knees long enough to come back up those words.

Sincerely, The North
(We've saved you a pyre at the Blot)

May Þór guide you Paradox and may Óðinn own you!

Just over a month to go! I'm so ready for this!

I might be getting a week off work just for the Old Gods... Europe needs to find the light in R'llhor Ahura Mazda, and abandon those heathen false christian, pagan or otherwise gods.
For the night is dark, and full of terrors Angra Mainyu!

Dammit! my exams are ruined!

Don't worry dude if your exams ask how the Norse Anglo-Saxons conquered Arabia just before converting to Zoroastrianism, You'll be ready!

Meh. Another map-panning trailer from Paradox. Very original...

And if this means, you are going to let the game rot in the story state it is in now until May 28th, I'm not paying full price for this DLC.

I might be getting a week off work just for the Old Gods... Europe needs to find the light in R'llhor Ahura Mazda, and abandon those heathen false christian, pagan or otherwise gods.
For the night is dark, and full of terrors Angra Mainyu!

I'm gonna make a super-badass, bald, teeth-grinding, zoroastrian king of Asturias!

Don't worry dude if your exams ask how the Norse Anglo-Saxons conquered Arabia just before converting to Zoroastrianism, You'll be ready!
You are right! and i can talk about the dificulty of the reconquiesta in the spanish exam, talk about how it is crusual to have your trade zones in line in economics.
Maybe i should argue with the history teacher that the "blitzkrieg" strategy was not invented by the nazis but the mongol hordes in the medival period?
or the black death really was a horde of aztecs who plundred europe, and when they where finally beaten the european people agreed that is was to embarsing so the called it a disease?

Maybe the best preberation is playing a lot of crusaderkrings??? only time will show :wub:

YAAAY! Here they come!
6000fead7421.jpg

That's my birthday. Most excellent! Can't wait to make the Christians quake in their boots!

Abistis, dulces caricæ...