• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So in the end they have solved to problem of unexisting HRE deleting it from the map and calling it "Kingdom of Est Francia" and the "Empire of Francia" is only "West Francia" and a Kingdom I presume... unsure if is this correct :wacko:

The Empire existed in this era, too and probably it was more correct if it was the so called "Francia" but with The Kingdom of Italy and Lotharingia at least!

By the way HRE will be formable? There's some particular event chain / flavor for this or not?

A nice Birthday gift for me ... thank you Paradox ;). To bad it means I will be spending more time inside during the few summer months we get in Sweden.

So in the end they have solved to problem of unexisting HRE deleting it from the map and calling it "Kingdom of Est Francia" and the "Empire of Francia" is only "West Francia" and a Kingdom I presume... unsure if is this correct :wacko:

As far as I can tell, the ERE is the only christian empire existing at the 867 start date. Kingdom of France is localized as Kingdom of West Francia, while the Kingdom of Germany has been localized as the Kingdom of East Francia.

The Empire existed in this era, too and probably it was more correct if it was the so called "Francia" but with The Kingdom of Italy and Lotharingia at least!

The isue is that, while Charlemagne's imperial title was still knocking around, it didn't function like an imperial tier title would in game. However, I wouldn't be suprised if they did something like the petty kingdoms for the imperial title.

By the way HRE will be formable? There's some particular event chain / flavor for this or not?

Not sure about the specifics, but I'm sure if nothing else you'll be able to form it once you've gained control of 80% of it's dejure land.

Oww, so long to go... :p

Anyhow, looking forward to how the game will spawn Mohammed. Having the new start date is what I'm most looking forward to.

If you're talking about THE Mohammed, thats around 300 years earlier.

SLAVA!!! HVALA BOGAM!
In the name of Perun!

solstice06.jpg

[video=youtube;Dab5g0LtMwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dab5g0LtMwI[/video]

Last edited:
So, March of the Eagles came out the day I came back from break, and so did Heart of Darkness.
And now, The Old Gods is coming out the day I get off school?

I think Johan is trying to make me insane.

According trailer there is "settle down" decision for nomads so i hope we can expect special mechanics for nomadic tribes. That's great!

I'm expecting the Magyars to lose their land in Moldau and Crimea if they settle down, no idea what'll happen to it though.