• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll finally be able to make my new character Sven Svagaagenlaagen

good...and now 16th century

As far as I can tell, the ERE is the only christian empire existing at the 867 start date. Kingdom of France is localized as Kingdom of West Francia, while the Kingdom of Germany has been localized as the Kingdom of East Francia.

The isue is that, while Charlemagne's imperial title was still knocking around, it didn't function like an imperial tier title would in game. However, I wouldn't be suprised if they did something like the petty kingdoms for the imperial title.

Yes the period is really confused and the words "Empire" and "Kingdom" on the mind of "The Franks" doesn't seem really different... probably "The Empire" could be represented as a Titular Title given to the King of Francia, Italy or Germany as "The Annals of The Empire" says...

Not sure about the specifics, but I'm sure if nothing else you'll be able to form it once you've gained control of 80% of it's dejure land.

Yes but I hope some event chain with the Pope involved, I'd have to form Holy Roman Empire simply pressing a button... it should be more then that!

Just two questions
1Will there be a patch before the release?
2 What is the estimated price of this amazing dlc?

Hey, I love the Ulm guy and think he's funny and stuff, but can you have Avindian write an actually AAR? He's the best AAR writer in this entire forum because he goes through details and explains things very well. You should actually hire him to make AARs for your games as tutorials (Aka pay him to make a HOI3 tutorial AAR). We already convinced you to hire Wiz in the "other" thread. I guess we're going to have to convince you to hire Avindian as well :p

According trailer there is "settle down" decision for nomads so i hope we can expect special mechanics for nomadic tribes. That's great!

THAT is what I'm most interesting in finding out. Some specific questions:

1) If my people are nomadic, what happens to the region we just vacated?
2) If I can choose to "settle down" someplace, does that mean there's a decision I can make to "migrate"?

Caaaan't wait for this! Yay Paradox!

sadly 867 is just a touch to late for celtic paganism =/ THE DRUIDS WILL RISE AGAIN....or not :( oh well character creator can solve that problem <.<

Assuming control of the Abbasids, at the outset of the Islamic golden age... *drools*