• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
According to his profile, he hasn't even logged on in almost 3 years... I don't think he's coming back :( .

I have been a strong advocate of this AAR for years and i still am. It is one of the best i have ever read [have it saved on my p.c!].

I must say this satire is absolutely brilliant. It would seem the author is no longer active but I feel compelled to say bravo. I was actually sad when it came to the end. Even more so when the epilogue was never written. :( It seems I'll never know what happened to Herr Goering. :(

It brought a smile to my face, (and an endless number of laughs) I cannot give any higher compliment than that.

Epic, it shall be missed.
I was truly laughing, for the first time in a very long time.
I can only hope that some time soon, we see The German RISK AAR - Coming Soon To Theatres Near You!

Also, the .pdf links don't work.
I simply wish to acknowledge a true master of the art of comedy.

Great stuf, as I finnished off the first page I wanted to continue but that I saw "1 of 56 pages" :D :D :D :D

I have the .pdf laying around somewhere, I can try to host it somewhere.

Lurken said:
I have the .pdf laying around somewhere, I can try to host it somewhere.

That would be wonderfull :)

Anyone willing to upload that pdf btw?

i have only just read this, i realize it is a dead thread, but if anyone has got the pdf i would love to know where it is hosted/ posted / available for me to download.

this is the greatest AAR i have ever read.

Haha, I can tell he's been reading this again... he might come back yet!

Sharkfreak06 said:
Haha, I can tell he's been reading this again... he might come back yet!

You're right, he's back online, I'm still reading at page 29, haven't advanced much.

THE_SMASHER said:
Rustician is off.

No he's not, look at his profile... last time he logged in was a few days ago.

And I think around pg. 29 is when he stopped... haha, theres just a bunch of pages of people calling for his return.

Are you sure he stopped arround page 29? 27 pages of comments to get him back is a bit to much I guess ... anyway I'll continue my read.

It ends on page 50. :)

And yay! Rustican has returned, or at least we can now hope so!

thanks, this makes showing other alot easier. :D

and if rustican is back then i think that there is still a bit missing :p