• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
blue emu: ...Avenol (League of Nations): Oh my God... where will it end? Do you intend to attack EVERY other country in the world, Mr. Hitler? .. Hitler (Germany): Of course not. Just every fourth country ! !

guess who thought that was going to be the responce ? ? ;)

blue emu:
...Ryti (Finland): If you’ve got the balls, then go for it...

methinks that Ryti is the one with balls ! ! :D

blue emu:
...Hitler (Germany): .... but I don’t want your friggin’ Partisans, either. I’ll have to get back to you on that one, OK? .. Mihailovic (Yugoslavia): Take your time. .. Hitler (Germany): Thanks.

awesome updates ! ! :cool:

blue emu said:
Hitler (Germany): OK... time to clean up the map a little... all these funky Orange and Green colors are giving me eye-strain.

Nobody thinks about poor Adolf's suffering. His eyes are killing hem, for Heck's sake!

:D

Sheer brilliance!

I really enjoyed reading this so far.

Great game everytime I read this it suddenly dawns on me how bad I am at playing this game compared to some of you guys. :rolleyes:
I think that Blue Emu just takes this game to a new level, the decesions he makes are truly a sign that he has played this game a little to often :)
Question though: Why do You use militia as partisan suppressers and not garrisons?. Is it because You can disband them later for the MP or just for the fact that they are moveable so they can respond to threats?. :confused:

tjuset said:
Question though: Why do You use militia as partisan suppressers and not garrisons?. Is it because You can disband them later for the MP or just for the fact that they are moveable so they can respond to threats?. :confused:
It's simply because all my ICs are tied up building these horribly expensive Mod-34 Tanks... I can't afford to build more than two Garrisons at a time, but I already had the Militia available. Once my Armor is built, I will be switching the ICs to Motorized and Garrisons.

Maldorians said:
... How is your tech tree going, by the way?
The only really important advance since the last Tech update is that I have finally researched Basic Infantry Machine Gun and started on Advanced Infantry (Inf-V).

I've played ahead one more month, to the end of May 1940... and it's been an eventful month. I should have another update ready sometime this evening.

blue emu said:
I can't afford to build more than two Garrisons at a time, but I already had the Militia available.
Milishy is the BEST division for dealing with partisans - Put low skill Major Generals with good traits in command. If a partisan unit pops up next to them, they will fight for days, possibly weeks if your ground units have high ORG (not sure how Mod34 works here) and your n00b general will gain experience fast. :cool:

Outstanding AAR!

Roosevelt (USA): You prick!

Hitler (Germany): Lol... I stole your Nuclear secrets!

NuclearSecrets.jpg

Stalin (USSR): Lol.

Hitler (Germany): So how are you making out in the land of ice and snow, anyway?

Stalin (USSR): Pretty slow going so far... but it should speed up now that Spring is here.

Hitler (Germany): Yeah... it looks like the mud and snow are gone...

May40_mudgone.jpg

Hitler (Germany): ... no sense wasting the good weather...

May40_DoW_SOVs.jpg

May40_DoW_SOV2.jpg

Stalin (USSR): You bastard! We had a fokkin’ TRUCE!

Hitler (Germany): I changed my mind... and here’s something else for you to think about...

May40_Smear.jpg

Stalin (USSR): You little goose-steppin’ pansy! I’ll fix you... just wait ‘til I bring my Army back down from Finland!

Hitler (Germany): How about if I meet you half-way?

May40_Invade.jpg

Hitler (Germany): Jeez, Stalin... where are all your dudes? It’s hardly even worth encircling these little stacks.

Stalin (USSR) Then don’t.

Hitler (Germany): There must be some bigger stacks around here somewhere... guess I’ll have to go looking for them.

May40_3Days.jpg

Hitler (Germany): Whoa! What’s this?

May40_HvyTanks.jpg

Hitler (Germany): Jeez... you’ve got better Tanks than I do!... AND better Infantry...

Stalin (USSR): I’ve got a few other little surprises for you, too... just wait.

Hitler (Germany): Oh, good... I like surprises... There! All wrapped up in a nice neat package!

May40_PripyatPocket.jpg

Hitler (Germany): ... too bad it’s only a dozen Divisions. And I almost forgot... it’s that time again...

Jun40_SmearedAgain.jpg

Stalin (USSR): Will you STOP that?

Hitler (Germany): Hey, guys... I’m carving up The Bear... anyone wanna help?

Franco (Nationalist Spain): Sure, I’ll get in on that. Here... I’ll send you some of my guys.

May40_BlueDiv.jpg

Hitler (Germany): Oooh... nice stats. Thanks.

Mussolini (Italy): I too will join the crusade against the Bolsheviks!

Hitler (Germany): Sure... just send me a few dudes...

May40_ITA_DoW_SOV.jpg

Hitler (Germany): WTF??? Benito, are you nuts? All you had to do was send me some guys!

Mussolini (Italy): And allow you to reap all the glory? Hah! And now we shall ally, and together smash our enemies!

Hitler (Germany): You sure about that?... you’d have to fight the British then, too.

Mussolini (Italy): Pfah! That nation of shop-keepers?

Hitler (Germany): Well... don’t come crying to me if they start over-charging you...

May40_ITA_Ally.jpg

Hitler (Germany): Time to squish these pockets, so my dudes can catch up...

May40_EF_Map.jpg

Hitler (Germany): Crap... you got a lot of those Heavies... good thing they’re out of Supply, or this could get tricky.

May40_PP_Crushed.jpg

Stalin (USSR): Who says they got no supplies?

Hitler (Germany): Well, I got them surrounded... WHAT’S THIS? Air supply? I don’t THINK so! Get outta here!

May40_SupplyPocket.jpg

Hitler (Germany): That got rid of THEM... awww... it looks like more of your dudes are trapped. Maybe you should run away a little faster!

Stalin (USSR): Fock you.

Jun40_BessarabianPocket.jpg

Hitler (Germany): Fifteen of them that time... hmmm... and a dozen in the swamp... three more in the Baltics... that’s about... one-tenth of your Army. Huh... I’m not doin’ so good, am I?

Stalin (USSR): The other nine-tenths of my Army will be right there. Don’t go away.

Hitler (Germany): Wouldn’t think of it. I’ll even race you. Last guy to Moscow’s a POW?

Jun40_EF_Map2.jpg

Niiice advance, though the USSR has so few divisions at the front..

English Patriot said:
Niiice advance, though the USSR has so few divisions at the front..
Yeah... I'm not too concerned about the rate of advance. I want to eliminate his Army, and I can't do that unless I can FIND it. I think a lot of it is up north, invading Finland (they're still at war). In fact... by my way of counting... Stalin wins round one, since I wasn't able to destroy any appreciable amount of his Army before crossing the Dneiper.

Mussolini is a madman... I would have much preferred to keep Italy neutral, and just have them beat on Yugoslavia for me. Instead, he declared war on Russia. His idea, not mine.

Tojo is too silent... he's up to something... :D

Be careful and don't be confident. What tell your spies about these soviet heavy armor and infantry divisions?

As usual, very good update :rofl: :rofl:

SU Will be crushed.

Hitler (Germany): Wouldn’t think of it. I’ll even race you. Last guy to Moscow’s a POW?

Quality :rofl:

My first Mod34 game I played as USA to 'try out' he new nuclear tech tree and I have to say it took FOREVER to get a bomb.

I started research the first day possible, even before Einstien's letter to FDR and still didn't get my first nuke until after historical Hiroshima. :mad: (after all that was the point of the game for me.)

The fact that they are pumping tech into nukes in my view good news for you because its going to be a very long time before anything will come of it.

Well, presuming his army is in Finland I guess you just end up making Finland a gigantic pocket in and of itself.

Whatever happened to the AirCav? I thought you were going to wait to invade Russia until you could do it in STYLE!

Oh well...good luck with what sounds like another sore loser...
TheExecuter