• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
any update with this AAR?

Nov_46_VPs.jpg

Finished... post #1051, page 53.

Nov_46_VPs.jpg

Finished... post #1051, page 53.

Conquering all those victory points? Owh gosh, is that mean the end of the world? (Armageddon) he he
I managed to conquer all the world by playing as a Soviet (no need to walk through the deserts and unmanned lands of hers), but frankly speaking to attack American Continent really challenging, that's if considering the distance, at this point boredom already knocked on my cool and calm patience :rofl:

Unfortunately, I've never played that mod, so I can't offer an opinion.

Cruizergs work in Mod-34 because there is an attachment called "Fire Control" which will extend the range of the (screening ship) Light Cruisers out beyond the range of the (capital ship) Heavy Cruisers. Since the combat engine in HOI-2 will always ignore the range of your screening ships and try to close-in to 90% of the maximum gunnery range of the shortest-ranged capital ship in the fleet, you can ensure that every ship in the fleet gets within range by adding FC attachments to the Light Cruisers but not to the Heavy Cruisers.

That's the whole basis of how Cruizergs work.

Check this thread of mine, Naval Firing Range, Decoded:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/naval-firing-range-decoded.343661/

Thank you very much for answering! Basically Iron Cross is an improved Mod34, so I wonder which was your Cruizerg fleet composition for mod34 was because it is not so easy to get the same firing range for CA and CL as in the vainilla game.

You can check the maximum firing range of the ships in the text data files... not sure if it can be checked in-game. As a general rule, you should EITHER add Fire Control attachments to the Light Cruisers but not to the Heavy Cruisers (thus extending the screening ships' range out past the capital ships' range), or you should build Light Cruisers that are at least two generations newer than the Heavy Cruisers (eg: CA-I plus CL-III or -IV, or CA-II plus CL-IV or -V). At least, that's how it worked in the un-modded base game.

Btw, you should consider turning this AAR into a PDF before the internet eventually swallows many of your images. Has happened to too many good old AARs.