• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Midnite Duke I do normally sit with my back to the wall (doesn't every potentate??), with toughs between me and the door, and cats and dogs at my feet...

You got a problem with that?? :D

Hilarious!

Rensslaer

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations to the winners and the eclectic but doubtless deserving nominees. May this inspire others to take a chance on their own Comedy work this year.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
and counties to @jak7139 (I am sure that you have appeared in Avon, but I do remember the role, sorry)
No worries! I remembered I appeared at one point, however I also forgot specifically what that was. So I did a bit of searching and found the update.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
No worries! I remembered I appeared at one point, however I also forgot specifically what that was. So I did a bit of searching and found the update.
Thank You! That must have been a tremendous amount of research. The @markkur episode is a great source of pride.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Count @Tom D. (upcoming episodes unless you object).
Love the little story you wrote Midnite! In case you want an explanation, it's not that I object, although I do feel quite embarrassed that this little AAR turned into another abandoned project by me. Although I have to say I feel a bit less bad reading the discussion and feeling of how other writAARs also struggle with this in the other awAARds (the graphics award being the main one).

To not detract too much from the awAARd: IRL got hold of me and by the time I had more time in Summer, my interest in continuing had dried up but the story itself was also going to be hard to tell due to my increasing erratic game choices lol. But even if I wanted to continue, I built my own desktop in the Summer and moved all files over and everything AAR-related got purged, not deliberate but yeah, couldn't continue even if I wanted to. But who knows, if I ever get to another AAR, I'm going to make sure everything about it is done and that all I'd need to do is post weekly. I've learned my lesson after all this time ^^.

Reactions: