• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They refused the congress of berlin, so they retained all of their cores. We and all of the other GPs declared war on them and reduced them to bulgaria, rulumelia, southern macedonia, thrace, and western thrace. Then I just never bothered to dow because I was busy in almost contant warfare. That and I want to see turkey go strait up hitler as soon as fascism unlocks, for the lulz

Why does a vassalized Yugoslavia own Dobrudja?

USA and UK?

Edit: What's that decision you can take?

France and UK, and russian imperial academy, trying to modernize the other parts of my techs plus I have everything but the arts techs maxed out, so I am ignoring it, especially since I can just switch back over as right before 1900 for all the juicy culture techs

Why does a vassalized Yugoslavia own Dobrudja?
The formed yugoslavia decision gives cores on bulgaria if it does not exist, or it just gives cores, something like that, but as part of the deal I gained wallachia (serbian owned) so yay!

Wat
tt83a.jpg

During a (mostly) hands-off game to test some changes I made to various settings, things got... interest in Europe. In a good way.

GreaterGermanywtf.png

Several things are odd or rare.

Prussia managed to form Greater Germany.
An independent Hungary exists. Not only that, but it was a GP until the early-mid 1890s.
Greece reclaimed all of its cores.
The borders in general aren't horrid.

During a (mostly) hands-off game to test some changes I made to various settings, things got... interest in Europe. In a good way.

GreaterGermanywtf.png

Several things are odd or rare.

Prussia managed to form Greater Germany.
An independent Hungary exists. Not only that, but it was a GP until the early-mid 1890s.
Greece reclaimed all of its cores.
The borders in general aren't horrid.

I like that Europe. It looks very clean!

I like that Europe. It looks very clean!

Indeed. The borders actually look... sorta plausible, though the Balkans would look better without that Turkey-controlled strip.

Oh, and the middle east is pretty clean, too. Turkey released all the puppets it could in that area, so... yeah, the borders there are pretty realistic. Except for Russian Oman, which sort of borks the whole thing up.

I've tried several (semi)hands-off games to test these changes, and the main thing I'm dissatisfied with is Russia acting very... weird. For example, in the run just before the one my screenshot was taken in, Russia blobbed into Indochina, going through Tibet and one of the Chinese substates in the process. And in this session, there's Russian Oman and... well, Russia's decade-long war against the invincible (unciv) foe known as... Java.

Then again, Russia's always insane in my games.

Indeed. The borders actually look... sorta plausible, though the Balkans would look better without that Turkey-controlled strip.

Well, it's the somewhat correct borders after the Treaty of Berlin, and continued like that until the first Balkan War, the only difference is the Greek expansion.