• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get this thread back on track. If you don't like memes/rage comics then don't view the thread.

problem_zpse415b48f.jpg

This is pretty much every war I'm in against France and Russia.

Reactions:
As Germany I never really ever get the need to mobilise. Maybe a few times as Prussia, but the French are quite easy to hold off with the tiny front (3 provinces in A-L), and the Russians are almost like target practice.

Occupying Russia is the most horrible thing ever though. Their armies are not that terrifying, but the thought of all the +0.1 occupation warscore on the other hand...

Occupying Russia is the most horrible thing ever though. Their armies are not that terrifying, but the thought of all the +0.1 occupation warscore on the other hand...
Best thing you can do is rush and crate a front line from St. Peterburg over Moscow to the Caspian sea and then place mobilized troops in all of the provinces behind that line.

I just don't get it. I simply cannot understand why people this a game forum is a good place to discuss these things. Please stop, because this smells like a thread that's about to get closed.

You're correct. My post was taking this thread off topic - I've deleted the post.

Interesting..... Prussia and Ukraine, while Prussia existed there was no Ukraine, and when Ukraine got independence Prussia stopped exist, but kk its just failure picture, but nice try trying be "in" with this things.

Let's get this thread back on track. If you don't like memes/rage comics then don't view the thread.

problem_zpse415b48f.jpg

This is pretty much every war I'm in against France and Russia.

I just gave up on a game where I formed Germany with Austria for that reason.
Great Wars are too much of a micro-management hell. At first I tried to "give away" Alsace-Lorraine, thinking that the French, and their Russian ally, would leave me alone but 7 to 8 years later the Russians launched a conquest war on my Eastern border. French, Brits, and Italians joined the Russian Bear in trying, successfully, to make me rage quit.

...RESIGN...

Play as Bremen. Try to conquer Europe without becoming Germany. After fifteen years at war I have taken more of the Netherlands pacific holdings. Most of the the time Prussia would join me in the war but refuse to fight until the Dutch marched on Berlin repeatdly. That's in the past though. I'm almost a GP, finally I can start to annex other German Nations. 2 Prestige off...Wait...NO....NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Prussia forms the NGF. Suck it...

tumblr_mbnbxxcSDn1rc5d4oo1_400.jpg

Played a game earlier today as the Heavenly Kingdom, Beat China and started to Westernize when i realized i could use some more resources before i go on a crusade to kick all
the Europeans out of Asia

aHY7m.png

Russia proceeded to throw everything at me even going so far as mobilizing, Ouch :sad:

Watch out for the russian mobilization. It is dang big.

Status
Not open for further replies.