• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
STU91.png

And that is exactly why you set your army maintance to 20% instead of 0%!
:D

Something I surprisingly haven't found on the first 15 pages, so I decided to try my luck.

And sorry Johan, I truly mean you no harm :)

eu3z.jpg

Last edited:
What is it with Malwa? Everyone wanted to conquer them, no matter how many times I beat them down. An no, no one had a core on them. Every one of half a dozen DoWs was done without a CB. Eventually I just let them get annexed when they got attacked while I was at war with the Chinese hordes of Wu and Manchu.

6gemqf.jpg

The ahistorical situations are the the funnest part what you talking about. :p

Also

spLUB.png

Got a point. I mean, who DOESN'T like to see Alsace conquer all of Iberia? Or Serbia conquer the Otto's and then become HRE? :p(BTW, i've done both within the past couple weeks :cool:)

Got a point. I mean, who DOESN'T like to see Alsace conquer all of Iberia? Or Serbia conquer the Otto's and then become HRE? :p(BTW, i've done both within the past couple weeks :cool:)
Don't forget Ming swallowing up the hordes and making its way all the way to Europe through Asia. ;)

One moment in my Prussia game really made me think of this, and how many characters I could get into one comic.
Moral of the story: This all happened on its own, Paradox needs to improve AI rebel hunting.
indexca.png

That rebel fighting needs a fixin'. BTW, that was the most meme-filled comic in this thread!

OMG!! THIS THREATH IS AWESOME!!! I will have to start posting soon