• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Subscribed!

I brace for epic! :)

Of course, at the Agincourt the few soldiers were the defenders, and the entire point of Agincourt was Henry V taking advantage of the terrain.
It's like those darn -4 terrain rolls all over again, isn't it? :D

That is unlikely that Tyrone will form Ireland. I seen that before many times and no Ireland although i haven't been playing much.
Its related to a stronger Scotland in DW.
England will usually suffer when fighting against them during the early game - and the resulting WE usually allows to slip Irish provinces from the English grip.

Last edited:
Hurted feelings. That is -5 demerits for you.

Since you so desperately seem to want infractions I can assure you that you will get them. And no, the thread won't be closed because of you.

To everyone else: don't derail the thread by arguing with him - the moderators will handle it.

111qm.png
Cascading alliances - more like tsunamic alliances if you are a minor. ;)
And once the european kingdoms have beaten you, the Ottomans knock at your door. If you ever played Byzantium in DW you know what this is about.

Although it might have been better to add all flags from the european majors into the wave instead the modern EU one.

Anyway the red eyes are just brilliant. :D

Last edited:
More like "Mein FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUer" :D

Anyway, gj @ all, carry on!
FOR GREAT LULZ!

And that is exactly why you set your army maintance to 20% instead of 0%!
:D

They'll probably drive themselves to bankruptcy eventually.
In my experience, the AI seldom knows when to disband units. For example, if playing as the Byzantine Empire it's easier to just occupy half the Ottoman provinces and wait for them to go bankrupt than to fight them head-on.