• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ethiopiae.jpg

p.s.: how do i put images under my name with games i own? thnks in advance

...p.s.: how do i put images under my name with games i own? thnks in advance

Click My Games at the top. Then enter in the relevant serial keys for each game you want to register.
And the bonus benefit: For (almost) every game you register, you'll get to see the hidden bug report/tech support and mod forums.

Lol, why i never play an Irish minor.

I played once, as leinster. I managed to form ireland, and started to colonize africa, allied to castille, bretange, and some minors i don't even remember... maybe with scotland... im not sure... Anyway fighting with england is easy if you just attack them when they are at war with someone else, like with France. But only if you do not, fight with their navy. Best thing is just to wait until they are becoming exhausted by war. It is also good if you have allies like bretons or scotland joining you in such war...

I have formed Ireland a couple of times myself. Once a couple years ago, which was epic because you had to deal with mass-alliances with the 4 irish clans and tons of people guaranteeing them for no reason.

This latest patch though causes AI England to disband all their big ships and go mass carrack, which allows them to move in an epic army to come pwn you. This is bad for Ireland because they have a rough time handling anything above 8-stacks. They can hang around and let them attrition down for a little bit, but they have to build a high enough war-score from pwning stacks so they can get Meath in a peace treaty.

It's a long, grueling process. But possible.

I have formed Ireland a couple of times myself. Once a couple years ago, which was epic because you had to deal with mass-alliances with the 4 irish clans and tons of people guaranteeing them for no reason.

This latest patch though causes AI England to disband all their big ships and go mass carrack, which allows them to move in an epic army to come pwn you. This is bad for Ireland because they have a rough time handling anything above 8-stacks. They can hang around and let them attrition down for a little bit, but they have to build a high enough war-score from pwning stacks so they can get Meath in a peace treaty.

It's a long, grueling process. But possible.

Or you can remain with what land you have and try to colonize america as fast as possible before England does