• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for answers. Concerning this:

How quick is that spread and is it enough to have 0% effective revolt risk or does the existence of any negative modifier, even if off-set by higher positive modifiers, enough to stop the spread?

http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Culture#Cultural_Assimilation_Event

Things like Narrowminded vs Innovative, Free Subject vs Serfdom, size of the province, etc, are all taken into account. Theres a whole list of modifiers and triggers there. I don't think it changed much in DW.

Assuming I want the Maya and Inca Gold provinces... what other colonies in the americas should I go for? (It's MP, so there are other capable powers)

To make your life easier it'd be a good idea to take Central and Northern South America. Create a land connection between the two colonies. That way if someone else gets naval superiority over you you can still move your american armies the entire bredth of your colony. An Island in the caribbean to reset naval attrition when transporting troops from Europe to the new would would be handy aswell.

When forming the HRE nation what determines if you get a core or not? Im swedish culture but my capital is in the empire. When i formed the HRE i got cores on bohemia, northern italy, a few cores around Lubeck and Antwerp but nothing in the center of the empire. What exactly is going on.

When forming the HRE nation what determines if you get a core or not? Im swedish culture but my capital is in the empire. When i formed the HRE i got cores on bohemia, northern italy, a few cores around Lubeck and Antwerp but nothing in the center of the empire. What exactly is going on.

Core mechanism is related with which countries your sharing border.

You get cores on all provinces owned and provinces touching those that are owned.

How inflation works? At the beggining, when my country is poor, I am able to mint 5 gold/month after I reach -0.0 inflation every month. And when I have rich country (high income) I can mint 34 gold/month before I reach 0.0 (reduction only -0.10 too).

How it works?

How inflation works? At the beggining, when my country is poor, I am able to mint 5 gold/month after I reach -0.0 inflation every month. And when I have rich country (high income) I can mint 34 before I reach 0.0 (reduction only -0.10 too).
If you mint 100% of your monthly income, and have no inflation-reduction effects, your inflation percentage goes up by 0.083/month (1/year).

If you mint 100% of your monthly income, and have no inflation-reduction effects, your inflation percentage goes up by 0.083/month (1/year).

Not, I mint 34/320 income and my national bank reduce 100% inflation from this. In the beggining National bank can handle only 5 mint. So I ask why, it is based precentage on my whole income?

It's a part of your monthly income. Your monthly income is divided up between research and minting. Thus, if 5% of that goes to minting, you get 5% of your monthly income as surplus.

A number of other modifiers also will reduce inflation, centralization being the most common one(Gold Standard, Tax Assessor, and Master of Mint being the others).

If you hover your cursor over your minting slider it will break down where you get the inflation and whats reducing it.

Yes but I talk about inflation from it. 0.10 inflation reduction from national bank reduce more than before and I don't know why.

Because the treasure slider determines what percentage of that income goes directly into your pocket instead of for research. So the more monthly income you have, the more money minting would give you even if you keep the slider in the same position.

Do you have to be Defender of the Faith to get missions to take provinces of your religion from a country of a different religion or does everyone get those?
That mission is not affected in any way by being DotF.