• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I couldn't resist the temptation, so I've gone ahead and pre-ordered. Now I just wish I had been picked for the beta so I could've played already :(

Johan already confirmed that you can pre-order it from Steam in early January.

Wait a minute, I think Darkrenown just said that if you order it in the first day/week, you get access to bonuses. But I have problems buying from Gamersgate and prefer to have all my
games on one application.

Are the steam users SOL? D=

Wait a minute, I think Darkrenown just said that if you order it in the first day/week, you get access to bonuses. But I have problems buying from Gamersgate and prefer to have all my
games on one application.

Are the steam users SOL? D=

..How is a month before launch equivalent to not buying the game at least within a week after launch? It's still a pre-order. :p

Great. I'm pre-ordering the GG version. :)

Never again after SOTS2.I will wait for day1 reports first.

Same here. After SOTS2 I doubt I'll ever pre-order a game again.

Anyway looking forward to the release of CK2 and will probably buy it pretty soon after release.

The price is now 39 € at Gamersgate. I thought it was 32 € yesterday... If it's the case, prices are changing quite fast ! :blink:
Too bad I wasn't ready on time...
If the price has not changed, I need new glasses or to stop drinking !

Anyway, ~30 is a fine price for a two monthes ahead preorder, but ~40 is not ! :blush:

The price is now 39 € at Gamersgate. I thought it was 32 € yesterday... If it's the case, prices are changing quite fast ! :blink:
Too bad I wasn't ready on time...
If the price has not changed, I need new glasses or to stop drinking !

Anyway, ~30 is a fine price for a two monthes ahead preorder, but ~40 is not ! :blush:

I find €40 very reasonable. When you consider the amount of development time this game has received, €40 seems a fair price.

I find €40 very reasonable. When you consider the amount of development time this game has received, €40 seems a fair price.

Quality, not quantity.

SOTSII for example continues to receive development time post release. I just hope Kerberos won't send me a bill for that later to make up the difference. :eek:hmy:

Indeed it is, but not to preorder ! It will be the same at release...

Of course it will. Paradox are not offering a price reduction for pre-ordering, like some other developers do when preparing their titles for release, but tidbits to be used within the game and on the forums. Also if you purchase through a digital distributor, they'll offer their own rewards for pre-ordering.

It has been the same price for me on GG since it came up there

Are gamers gate and impulse the same? I would like to get the pre order, but i am travelling in central america until april and steam wont let me buy games down here. But Imulse let me buy sendoku. Will i be able to get the pre order version through impulse?

Are gamers gate and impulse the same? I would like to get the pre order, but i am travelling in central america until april and steam wont let me buy games down here. But Imulse let me buy sendoku. Will i be able to get the pre order version through impulse?

Gamersgate and Impulse are two different companies.

Maybe... It really depends if Impulse (GameStop) will offer the pre-order. I just checked GS but nothing listed for CKII yet.