• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When will Victoria 3 receive forum avatars and badges?

Here, read this again.

Yeah you know when you start a project thinking "I can get this done quickly" and then you uncover more and more and have the "uh oh" moment? Yeah that's what's going on here. Unfortunately it's not as simple as me just adding the missing avatars and badges, because we need to update the entire backend system. Bad news? That's a big project and will taken even longer. Good news? It means all projects that are missing stuff will get everything, not just whichever projects scream the loudest. So please, hang tight and it will come! :)

Note the phrase "we need to update the entire backend system". All the lost avatars are coming soon (TM pending).
kirk-douglas.jpg

Look at me. Is this not a face that inspires confidence?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah you know when you start a project thinking "I can get this done quickly" and then you uncover more and more and have the "uh oh" moment? Yeah that's what's going on here. Unfortunately it's not as simple as me just adding the missing avatars and badges, because we need to update the entire backend system. Bad news? That's a big project and will taken even longer. Good news? It means all projects that are missing stuff will get everything, not just whichever projects scream the loudest. So please, hang tight and it will come! :)
any updates?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Literally unplayable!
Old_man.gif

Wink-Chris_Rock.gif

• 2Like
Reactions:
I wonder If anyone has them all
Not that i know of... Had a dad and I are two of those with highest number but we don't have all... there are quite a number of niche ones like game beta participation ones, the IPO participation ones,...

Some are mutually exclusive too, like different tickets for Pdxcon.
Culdn't you in principle have bought one of each ticket?
Would be hugely expensive and a huge waste, but wouldn't it technically be possible?

Culdn't you in principle have bought one of each ticket?
Would be hugely expensive and a huge waste, but wouldn't it technically be possible?
You mean like some of us, at some point, would get the deluxe and regular game icons by buying hte game twice?

Of course, a game would be less expensive than a PDXCon ticket :p

You mean like some of us, at some point, would get the deluxe and regular game icons by buying hte game twice?
Yes