• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@pdxfreddy , @PDX Forum Dev , update on the issues that remain:

Can we hope an update on the following points?

• Stellaris Necroids
  • Craddle of Civilisations (for some)

There are also a couple of big issues:

• be count in the grey bar on side of the post is still wrong compared to the owned items page
  • some people who pre-ordered Deluxe edition or the Royal edition of CKIII only got the standard CKIII badge
  • some people who pre-ordered Deluxe edition or the Premium edition of Empire of Sin only got the standard EoS badge

The Federations icon is great indeed.

Hmmmm, actually... a previous post of yours indicate you seem to have it already:

View attachment 678793

@gigau still no EoS premium edition or deluxe only normal as i resync and still missing :D

1612756191496.png

hello, have not poked my head in here for a bit, as most of my issues got resolved; but curious for the rest of everyone - what things are there left to fix? IE is there anything from here that still needs doing?

hello, have not poked my head in here for a bit, as most of my issues got resolved; but curious for the rest of everyone - what things are there left to fix? IE is there anything from here that still needs doing?
No Sunset Harbor badge for CS either.

I still need Sunset Harbor, CKIII Royal Edition, and Heirs of Alexander to be more specific.

Also can we please have the medal for The Northern Lords and future dlc and games on or relatively soon after release? I'm getting pretty tired with these medal delays, and I'm sure my fellow medal zombies agree.

Added the Stellaris Necroids icon to the list in post 11 of the thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on the issues that remain:

Can we hope an update on the following points?

• Stellaris Necroids
  • Craddle of Civilisations (for some)

There are also a couple of big issues:
  • be count in the grey bar on side of the post is still wrong compared to the owned items page
  • some people who pre-ordered Deluxe edition or the Royal edition of CKIII only got the standard CKIII badge
  • some people who pre-ordered Deluxe edition or the Premium edition of Empire of Sin only got the standard EoS badge

• 2Like
Reactions:
Paradox Interactive Forums • Medals & Icons
PART VII • Paradox Development Studio • Imperator: Rome • 4 MEDALS

Imperatorstandardicon.png
Imperator: Rome
ImperatorDeluxeicon.png
Imperator: Rome • Deluxe edition
Imperatorsignup.png
Imperator: Rome • Sign Up
MagnGraeciaIcon.png
Imperator: Rome • Magna Graecia

(*)
Paradox Development Studio
Can we have a medal for Heirs of Alexander before you all fully switch off the lights?

• 1Like
Reactions:
We are still in need of badges for Sunset Harbor, Northern Lords, Nemesis, Heirs of Alexander, and Leviathan (for those who own it). I am not aware of any other released dlcs that still lack medals.
some people who pre-ordered Deluxe edition or the Royal edition of CKIII only got the standard CKIII badge
Same for me. I never got my Royal Edition badge.

Reactions:
Again, is it possible to get a badge for Heirs of Alexander? Would be a nice send off for I:R.

Reactions:
Reactions: