• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
While we're begging: Heirs of Alexander

• 2Like
Reactions:
forum_50_goldbar_clean.png

As mentionned by Mr. Capiatlist, this bar appears when you have more than 54 medals, as that is the maximum number that can be displayed at once. The number is the total number of icons you've collected.

Is this outdated? At over 100 badges I'm not getting the golden bar, plus it will only let me choose 50 badges to display, not 54 as stated above.

I don't have my CK3 Royal edition badge either. We just need to post a reply here to fix?

Same here. Also, did Royal Court get a badge at all?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Is this outdated? At over 100 badges I'm not getting the golden bar, plus it will only let me choose 50 badges to display, not 54 as stated above.
We are asking for the return of our bars for months without answer!!

• 1Like
Reactions:
As said by Kazanov, we have been petitionning for its return... i haven't updated that as protest against its loss.

Same here. Also, did Royal Court get a badge at all?
So far, i'll say not yet. Hopefully, things will get better and @DebbieElla will help us get our missing badges... :p

• 2Like
Reactions:
Yeah, it's unfortunately been a bit overlooked lately due to various reasons, but I am working on it and will get through the back-log as soon as I am able (fair warning, it will probably still take a while!). But yes! They are not forgotten!

• 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
I remember when 50 was a lot!

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I can't see "Shadowrun Returns" on the list. I temporarily added it to my profile for this occasion. It was missing in the old list as well.

Edit: I don't know if Shadowrun Dragonfall and Shadowrun Trilogy have icons or not.

Edit 2: I used to have Europa Universalis III Collectors Edition badge on the old forum, but not any longer. Do i have to issue a ticket for that?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I can't see "Shadowrun Returns" on the list. I temporarily added it to my profile for this occasion. It was missing in the old list as well.

Edit: I don't know if Shadowrun Dragonfall and Shadowrun Trilogy have icons or not.
Added the following to the fifth post:
Returns.PNG
Shadowrun Returns
Dragonfall.png
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
hongkong.PNG
Shadowrun: Hong Kong

Edit 2: I used to have Europa Universalis III Collectors Edition badge on the old forum, but not any longer. Do i have to issue a ticket for that?
That one was lost during the forum move. I still dream we can get it back...

Hello! Cities: Skylines - Airports is missing a forum badge as well.
Known issue. @DebbieElla is working on it... she knows we want moaaaaaarrrrrr iconsssss ! :p

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah you know when you start a project thinking "I can get this done quickly" and then you uncover more and more and have the "uh oh" moment? Yeah that's what's going on here. Unfortunately it's not as simple as me just adding the missing avatars and badges, because we need to update the entire backend system. Bad news? That's a big project and will taken even longer. Good news? It means all projects that are missing stuff will get everything, not just whichever projects scream the loudest. So please, hang tight and it will come! :)

Reactions: