• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound like a dick but I hope Osterreich has as much trouble as it did in RL, at least for the interest of the story.
I don't mean a Hapsburg dominated Europe when I say a different Europe. If I wanted ease, I would of created Greater Germany by now. Austria's going to receive great gains but at some considerable risks.

I know that in Vickymod, build on PDM but banned on this board for some reasons I won't mention (But you can easily guess.) if Austria/KUK hold the whole of Silesia for a certain amount of time, they gain core on it and Prussia loses its core.
But I don't know if this event is in the original PDM.

Sorry to be "that guy," but I believe you mean "would've." It's a particular pet peeve of mine.

One wonders how Nick could write it like that. I guess he was tired, looking at the time of the post...

Anyway, shouldn't quotation marks end before commas and dots? I'm just asking, while we're at English grammar :)

Anyway, shouldn't quotation marks end before commas and dots? I'm just asking, while we're at English grammar :)

That is not grammar, that is writing style.

In North American writing, it is common to let punctuation reside inside quotation marks where they don't belong, where as in British and European writings, it is common to leave the punctuation outside the quotation marks, if they don't belong, such as "did he mean 'word'?".

That is not grammar, that is writing style.

In North American writing, it is common to let punctuation reside inside quotation marks where they don't belong, where as in British and European writings, it is common to leave the punctuation outside the quotation marks, if they don't belong, such as "did he mean 'word'?".

Yeah, that puzzled me. I didn't know Americans practise this regularily! :eek:

It's Poland-ball grammar, naturally.

I think that explains it perfectly! :D

Yes, Poland grammar...that's what it was...

No update today. Terrible things have happened at the pizzeria place I work at; a co-worker got his car stolen and someone else quit. I have to work more hours to cover theirs up, though I need the money so I don't mind. But Osterreich is put aside.

I now aim to finish the next chapter by Friday/Saturday for you Europeans.

A pizzeria hindering the progress of Austria? This is surely an Italian plot!

The Spymaster must be behind it!

Sardinia-Piedmont and the minor Italian States must be integrated for the safety of Osterreich!

Yes, Poland grammar...that's what it was...

No update today. Terrible things have happened at the pizzeria place I work at; a co-worker got his car stolen and someone else quit. I have to work more hours to cover theirs up, though I need the money so I don't mind. But Osterreich is put aside.

I now aim to finish the next chapter by Friday/Saturday for you Europeans.

Nick Giordano works at a pizza place :D

I have one of those last names as well :p

In fact, there was a Nick Giordano at my high school

The Patriot Corps are hilarious...'oh sh**, my zipper's open' and 'OMG OMG OMG ITS RADETZKY'

"Your wife said the hundred of us were better than her regular!'

-The Patriot Corps
What is her regular? Her husband? Somebody else? :confused: :p

Have you considered putting your comics on r/Polandball? These are very well drawn and I get a good chuckle out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.