• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like GBs strat bombing campaign hit your unity at least a bit. Aren't you making use of your INTs right now? I know you got some of them in place, but as I can see the bombers flying around, it doesn't seem like your INTs are doing anything.

Looks like GBs strat bombing campaign hit your unity at least a bit. Aren't you making use of your INTs right now? I know you got some of them in place, but as I can see the bombers flying around, it doesn't seem like your INTs are doing anything.

yes as i address later in my videos, I made a huge mistake by totally not seeing the strat bombers. Unfortunately, when I run at speed 2, 3 with no pauses and talking I miss some minor things like that. I do eventually notice that they are crushing my IC and nat unity and finally stop them, but... yeah, this was a big mistake on my part!

Part 64 out! Enjoy!

Part 65 out! Enjoy!

your plan to encircle the southern part of the russian front is risky, at least a bit, as it would widen your front alot more and force you to stretch forces even thinner than is now. I think pocketing the center and northern part would be better, not only to avoid stretching forces thinner but also to avoid more supply issues.

Could you divide the AAR into chapters or sth like that? It's hard to catch up if you aren't following it regularly IMO. You know, the videos... I have no idea what parts 59 and 60 are about, for example.

your plan to encircle the southern part of the russian front is risky, at least a bit, as it would widen your front alot more and force you to stretch forces even thinner than is now. I think pocketing the center and northern part would be better, not only to avoid stretching forces thinner but also to avoid more supply issues.

I think it is a good time to widen my front now that I do not have to worry about the western front (or at least france) so I can take some more risks on the eastern front and try to get some nice gains before the winter of '40-'41. I think pocketing the northern and center is just harder because of the low infrastructure in the pripyat marshes and the unfriendly forest terrain for tank attacks in the north.

Could you divide the AAR into chapters or sth like that? It's hard to catch up if you aren't following it regularly IMO. You know, the videos... I have no idea what parts 59 and 60 are about, for example.

Yeah I will try to divide some stuff into basic chapters, is it ok if i do this only for videos i release post-Christmas? I also don't want to give too much away but I will try to come up with a good balance.

Part 66-67 out

I think it is a good time to widen my front now that I do not have to worry about the western front (or at least france) so I can take some more risks on the eastern front and try to get some nice gains before the winter of '40-'41. I think pocketing the northern and center is just harder because of the low infrastructure in the pripyat marshes and the unfriendly forest terrain for tank attacks in the north.

Yes, but you could just invade the baltic states to get into the back of the russian front in the north. Would make it, imho, much easier to get a propper encirclement.

Yes, but you could just invade the baltic states to get into the back of the russian front in the north. Would make it, imho, much easier to get a propper encirclement.

Well, in part 68 you can see more developments in my attempt at the encirclement, you may be right, we'll see how it goes!

Part 68 released

Looks like the encirclement is going well, but I still think an invasion of the baltics followed by an attack in the north would've been better

well part 69 is out you can see how the encirclement turns out

nicely done. However, the Fins don't look like they could resist any longer. When the Soviets beat them and can pull all these troops from Finland to the south, they'll have alot more forces than they had before the encirclement.

with the holidays upon us i'm going to take a break from releasing videos to give anyone who isn't caught up a chance to catch up and me some time not to have to worry about this thread! happy holidays everyone

I love this AAR...but when Radioactive says "Armee Corpse" or "Panzer Corpse" I cringe......it is Corps or Korps as in "Core"...not "Corpse"...lol

KLorberau

I guess it's hard for a native english to pronounce german words well, as it is for me to do so in english. But yea, sometimes he sounded funny, like when he introduced Hjalmar Schacht as a minister. Or Dnjepropetrovsk ^^

Hahaha....how true...but this really is a great AAR. I prefer to keep all of my production fully funded to pump them out...and I try to fund about 80% of my research....but otherwise I try to do as he does....I have never had to fight a two front war yet unexpectedly (Chechs DOWing, Russia DOWing)...heck..I expected USA to also DOW on him!!

Doing a great job Nightraid3R...Im up to AAR #48.

KLorberau

Good job with the encirclement. Your advance is steady and your economic situation is stable. Still, the logistical problems are probably just about to begin and I have no doubt that the Soviets have millions of men to throw at you, so this should be quite interesting ;).

I guess it's hard for a native english to pronounce german words well, as it is for me to do so in english. But yea, sometimes he sounded funny, like when he introduced Hjalmar Schacht as a minister. Or Dnjepropetrovsk ^^

Yeah, sorry about the "Corpse" fiasco :p. I will ask you to give me a break because its hard enough to play the game without pause, nevermind think about how I am going to pronounce all of these words, sometimes I slip up! :D

Hahaha....how true...but this really is a great AAR. I prefer to keep all of my production fully funded to pump them out...and I try to fund about 80% of my research....but otherwise I try to do as he does....I have never had to fight a two front war yet unexpectedly (Chechs DOWing, Russia DOWing)...heck..I expected USA to also DOW on him!!

Doing a great job Nightraid3R...Im up to AAR #48.

KLorberau

Thanks! I am glad you are enjoying it up to that point, I assure you it only gets better and better!

Just wanted to say that I am enjoying the AAR very much. Playing through those setbacks was impressive. Victory will be sweet.

Yes, I yearn for victory. Enjoy the AAR and thanks for commenting.

Good job with the encirclement. Your advance is steady and your economic situation is stable. Still, the logistical problems are probably just about to begin and I have no doubt that the Soviets have millions of men to throw at you, so this should be quite interesting ;).

Thanks, I agree that the soviets have no shortage of men, but unfortunately I have no shortage of brainpower, the one strategic resource that the AI always seems to run out of no matter how promising their situation may have seemed. Oh well it shall be fun nevertheless!