• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
no problem, mistakes happen just happy that i can watch again.

hey guys i'm on vacation for thanksgiving so new videos won't be up until after the holiday weekend.

happy holidays!

nightraid3r i wanted to say i'm following your AAR from the start you do an awesome job friend i learned quite a lot of thing thanks to your videos and analysis....i wish you good luck with the Soviet Bear although i think u figured a way to punch them down....don't let the Reich without it's ruler for to much m8

nightraid3r i wanted to say i'm following your AAR from the start you do an awesome job friend i learned quite a lot of thing thanks to your videos and analysis....i wish you good luck with the Soviet Bear although i think u figured a way to punch them down....don't let the Reich without it's ruler for to much m8

thank you for your kind comments.
I can happily report that I have filmed the next 10 parts of the AAR.
Unfortunately, I ran out of the trial on my AVI Joiner so I need to find a new one, as soon as I find one, or if someone can link me to a good one, the videos can start coming back up on a daily basis. As a reward for my delinquence, I will fill the backlog for every day I missed (i.e. if i end up going 10 days without posting videos, on the eleventh day, there will be eleven videos)

best
nightraid3r

Good news! I just found out how to use virtualdub to combine my AVI files, so there will be videos churning out as soon as tomorrow, and to reward you for waiting patiently, I will fill the backlog of every day I missed!
Thanks Krogoth for the find, and thanks to everyone else for providing suggestions!

7 new parts out, two more new parts will be out tomorrow, enjoy

Ouch to that Kriegsmarine losses... seems like that heavily investment into the naval forces didnt pay for itself. Now you're in even bigger trouble, Sir :)

yeah, i will need to rebound from those losses for sure it was a demoralizing defeat

hey all, 3 new parts are out, and i recorded 10 more today, please subscribe to me on youtube and you can see all of the videos as they come out there. i will give the index an update soon

Last edited:
Why dont you just focus your panzers in the east for a blitz attack on Lithuania? Would easily make it possible to pocket those huge russian stacks on the northern part of this front and cost you almost no manpower to pull it off. Imho you should not let your Kriegsmarine rest, but try destroy the russian navy in the baltic. Your CAG can port bomb the russian ships in Leningrad and if they should decide to leave the port, they'll be doomed anyway. Would also make it possible to start an amphibious assault on Leningrad later, which would help the finnish army immensely, so they would not have to leave forces there and could be stronger on any other front.

Why dont you just focus your panzers in the east for a blitz attack on Lithuania? Would easily make it possible to pocket those huge russian stacks on the northern part of this front and cost you almost no manpower to pull it off. Imho you should not let your Kriegsmarine rest, but try destroy the russian navy in the baltic. Your CAG can port bomb the russian ships in Leningrad and if they should decide to leave the port, they'll be doomed anyway. Would also make it possible to start an amphibious assault on Leningrad later, which would help the finnish army immensely, so they would not have to leave forces there and could be stronger on any other front.

I do begin to use panzers in russia, I know this has been a hot topic among many of my viewers who seem to be concerned that my panzers have been immobile for some time. Well, I cure this issue in the next few videos and I won't say what exactly I do with them, but they get put to good use, enjoy!

Side note, I am updating the index today

parts 57 and 58 released, enjoy!

part 59 is out, enjoy!

part 60 is out, enjoy!

Well done, France is toast.

Thanks, and in part 61 (which i just released) they are officially toast, french toast at that :)

Well done! Looking forward to see how well you do in Russia :)

thanks, and you shall see in due time!
part 62 out.

part 63 is out, sorry for the short-ish part but its the last one before the eastern front operations kick off!