• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
nightraid3r, are you considering eventually attacking the USA? I would love to see your approach.

indeed, that is one of my big picture goals

part 93 out

Last edited:
released part 94

part 95 out, enjoy

A great AAR. I'm playing my game with your AAR as example. Thanks mate!!!

Hey Nightraid3r.....got caught up after missing it a month or so...Nicely done getting Moscow and Leningrad! Uncle Joe is almost ready to throw in the towel.

You mentioned in #94 or so that once Russia falls you want to get back to the naval aspect of the game...Are you going to try Sealion? That would be interesting to watch...Just dont let the RN sink any Kriegsmarine ships if you can help it. Keep up the great work.

A great AAR. I'm playing my game with your AAR as example. Thanks mate!!!

Glad you are enjoying it.

Hey Nightraid3r.....got caught up after missing it a month or so...Nicely done getting Moscow and Leningrad! Uncle Joe is almost ready to throw in the towel.

You mentioned in #94 or so that once Russia falls you want to get back to the naval aspect of the game...Are you going to try Sealion? That would be interesting to watch...Just dont let the RN sink any Kriegsmarine ships if you can help it. Keep up the great work.

Yes, I am going to try sealion after USSR falls.

Also sorry for the sluggishness of updates, wish I had a good excuse :D part 97 out.

part 98 out

part 99 released

Well done Nightraid.....Finland almost liberated......Stalingrad teetering on the brink....the Caucuses oil field ready to fuel the engines of the Reich.....I think within the next update Russia will fall.............then it is the Tommies turn.!!

Nightraid...you fall off the ends of the earth? Father Winter hit Russia and you get buried in a snow drift? How goes the War in the East?

Sorry to leave everyone in the dark, I released a new video today