• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats The_kipper

Vann the Red said:
Congratulations, The_Kipper! Curiosity question: does the choice of screen name indicate a dietary preference? Vann
No, actually, "The Kipper" is a foreign pronunciation of "The Gipper" -- Ronald Reagan -- which makes him all right by me! ;)

I'm just kidding -- COMPLETELY just kidding, actually... :D Except about Ronald Reagan being cool. :cool:

But, whatever your political affiliations, Congratulations, The Kipper!

Rensslaer

Humorously, I was considering a pun on that theme as well, Renss, but decided it was too unlikely. Although, I was headed in the Knute Rockne direction rather than Ronnie.

Vann

We all have our heroes... :D

And in a slight pun in the direction you intended, does "The Gipper" know he's won the game yet? :rolleyes:

Rensslaer

Thanks Everybody

Thanks OAM. He does have a fast rising post number doesn't he? We have been posting on the Turtledove thread for some time at each other, I really like his AAR.

I've been reading AAR since way back in the first EU. One small province conquering the world sort of thing. Some of you guys need to be published.

I'll pass it on Sunday after the Broncos game, I have an idea of someone that hasn't made your list yet. Thanks.

Last edited:
Whew, you haven't named a new Fan so I can still slip in my congrats.

Congratulation The_Kipper.

The_Kipper said:
I like your Colorado AAR, whatever gave you the idea? I just moved from Longmont.
Well, Alexander Hamilton is my hero, and when I decided I would try to mod Vicky for my homestate of Colorado, I decided to connect the two.

I live south of Chatfield Reservoir, in Roxborough Park/Village. Very cool to see another local. Not many of us around!

Though I did happen to work for a while with a Paradox old-timer, Shawng1. He saw I was writing an "AAR" and said, "I know what that is!" Small world!

Rensslaer

Congrats The_Kipper! :D

Passing it on...

Thanks guys, I liked all the name variations and questions about my userid. The real answer would would take too long though.

Anyway, please congratulate pjcrowe this week. He has been responding to AAR's for years. I saw him in the old ones of how little Scotland would conquer England in EU and new ones across the Paradox forum. He deserves it.

Pjcrowe hopefully will respond sooner than I did. :rolleyes:

Very many congratulations!

A well deserving winner and a great fan. Congratulations pjcrowe :)

Congrats, pjcrowe. I see your name crop up all over the place, and especially impressed that you still keep up with EUI AARs. That is a select group.

:cool: Congratulatoryations of a congratulatory sort! :cool:

Wow! I notice a new pm when I get on this morning, and discover I've won an award without knowing it existed! :eek:o Guess I've discovered a new thread to spend time on.

Thanks, The_Kipper!

-Pat