• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, yer Lordship! Well deserved!

Stuyvesant said:
Rennslaer, your comment requires a little specific attention. I would like to, however politely, disagree with you. There is truly NO WAY that I could read it in four days only. Consider it on my to-do list (right up there with 'find a bigger apartment' and 'get a pay raise' ;))
Stuyvesant,

Of course I'm just kidding! No pressure...

Although I have already started a "pay for Stuyvesant to read my story" fund! :p

Thanks!

Renss

Congrats Lord E, you are truly a great fan. Always cheer me up when I read your comment.

I've never read you Lord E. But congrats from Yokel N-t-F anyway! :) Keep comenting and helping writAARs with their work.

Congratulations Lord E! ! :cool:

Well I guess it is about time to say thank you very much to all of you for your nice comments and congratulations. It is very much appreciated :)
Also a special thanks go out to Singleton Mosby for nominating me for the award. Thanks :D

Also I need to say thank you to all writAARs and readAARs as it is all of you that makes this great AAR forum stay alive and kicking, and without the great writAARs we would have no readAARs and fans and no one would be able to win this great award if there were no one that made the stories that us fans can comment on.

So once again thank you very much all of you:D

Alright it is this time of the week again. During the last week I have been looking all over the forum for who should be handed the award. Well after looking around I suddenly realised that there are very many people that deserves this award, so it has been very hard to decided, but in the end I remembered that there is one person that keeps posting and posting and a name that I have noticed a lot.
He has supported me since the start of my AAR and I know he supports a lot of other AARs as well. So I think he deserves this award.

fan.jpg

The next Fan of the Week is:

kenneththegreat

Congratulations Kenneth:D

Thank you very much, Lord E :D This was actually the award i least expected to win!

Wow, i really don't know what to say here, i didn't expect this at all.....I can say however, good work by all those fans who have encouraged AAR writers! Keep it up :)

Thank you again Lord E!

Way to go, KTG! A well deserved fan. :D

Congratulations!