• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If we can garner enough interest then and if Ironhide wants to GM we could get a game going while you guys find a time suitable to you.

So are people interested in me hosting a Diplomacy Game?

What would be your schedule and rules?
Ruleset would be as normal Diplomacy (as far as I am aware, the rules are fairly standardized), and with the forum rules of previous Paradox Diplomacy games I have been reading through. Maybe custom variants might include allowing the Italy player to choose whether he wants a fleet in Rome at the game start, but nothing too drastic.

Scheduling TBD, but probably 48 hours per round, with the understanding that the deadline might be extended if I get swamped or something comes up.

Ruleset would be as normal Diplomacy (as far as I am aware, the rules are fairly standardized), and with the forum rules of previous Paradox Diplomacy games I have been reading through. Maybe custom variants might include allowing the Italy player to choose whether he wants a fleet in Rome at the game start, but nothing too drastic.

Scheduling TBD, but probably 48 hours per round, with the understanding that the deadline might be extended if I get swamped or something comes up.

48 hours to conduct the discussions? Thats a good minimum.

Ive been rushed with anything less than that due to the need to deal with timezone restrictions.

Since Im stuck at home during this virus, might be a good time to get back into diplomacy...

48 hours to conduct the discussions? Thats a good minimum.

Ive been rushed with anything less than that due to the need to deal with timezone restrictions.

Since Im stuck at home during this virus, might be a good time to get back into diplomacy...
Actually, I wouldn't be opposed to making it longer. That might ease things up on the GM's part.

2 Player Diplomacy is more like a wargame than real diplomacy, but the rules looked very interesting to me. Give them a read and let me know if you want to take part!

hello there

I demand a GM for a new game reeeeeee

I have a 2 player game up that people just need to sign up to! Yes it's not classic diplomacy but if we can't even get 2 people for this I doubt we can get 7 for classic. If there's interest though I can run the 7 player version
I feel like 2 player Diplomacy misses the point of Diplomacy. Even with 3 players it was a bit lacking in the "diplomacy" part of the game.