Crusader Kings II - 1.103 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum WQLL - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Basically this thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?691795-Issues-with-custom-maps-1.10

All custom maps that worked fine with 1.09 stopped working with 1.10; The addition of traversable rivers added the possibility to edit in portages and major_rivers in the adjacencies file. The problem is that you NEED a portage for your map to work. If you have a map that doesn't contain a portage the game won't properly load. This is the reason why there are plenty mods that struggle(d) to update to 1.10. You basically have to draw in a piece of navigable river and a lake or two separete major rivers to make it work.
In my opinion this isn't necessary: The engine should be able to work fine even without any of this (but of course I don't know your code).

We talked about it last time we played, said I was going to look into it when I get time :)

Way too many patches. Calm down Paradox people, go have a holiday, clear your minds and don't make another patch until ... October (unless sth really bad is broken).

EDIT: Forgot to say thanx

Thank you kind sir ;)

To help speed it up, I would appreciate if you could produce a mod with exactly this problem that I can test against.

Please undo the changes to marriage across religion groups. Almost nobody likes it, it's unhistorical and unfun and it messes with mods.
I hope you listen to your fans as you usually do.

I am aware that some translations do not quite fit, but I don't think it's ever been fixed.

Just to say thanks for all the patch work you do :)

Also the english for many of the events is often odd, difficult to comprehend the context etc. I've found the files are all in 'localisation', and all excel files, so once i get around to finding where the errors/odd language is i may look to fix these myself, but was wondering if you are aware of these issues?

Of the top of my head it is things like the discussion about stained glass windows you have as an event that reduces your reputation with someone etc, there are a few like this where the english seems not correct, so you are not exactly sure what it is all about (or worse what the outcome of your choices may be!).

My savegame loads fine. Checksum is WQLL.

Big zoroastrian empire of persia savegame.

The moment I unpause the game it freezes! Help! Any idea what i can do to fix it?

My game was working fine before this patch.

Last edited:

The moment I unpause the game it freezes! Help! Any idea what i can do to fix it?

Start over. Its no fun when you've accomplished the goal.

This is the problem we fixed, the corruption existed before the patch, the patch fixes so it shouldn't corrupt anymore which is why it won't run.

Search for an incoming action whose actor and recipient is 0 and delete that action.

Last edited:
You mean change it back to like it was a few patches ago, or as detailed in this thread?

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?693810-Must-not-marry-an-infidel

I certainly hope so. A blanket ban on interfaith marriage just seems too zealous and arbitrary.

Oh yeah, i agree! I just realized that the patch notes use the same wording.
I mean the block against marrying other religion groups. Not that you made marrying within the religiongroup possible ( which is a step in the right direction, except that you already took two steps back).