Crusader Kings II - 1.08 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum JQDK - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Independence Faction Alert is gone - bug? I don't really care for the new "raise armies anywhere within the realm" rule - it removes yet more tactics from the game. Now we just declare war against a neighbor and bam instant army ready to pounce just next door. Kingdoms leaving Empires seems like a bug.

The last thing I am fine with, but I am not sure what it means. Is this opt in or is it opt out? Are you trying to get this information to help you get ideas for dlcs? (lots of people are playing this mod, we should make a dlc that does stuff like it!)

I asked the same thing when we got the patch preview. Turn out when you load up the game it will give you a message asking you if you want your data tracked. So it's opt in.

There will be a Linux version on Steam at least. Gamersgate will not happen, or at the very least take considerably longer.

When Steam goes live with Linux, it will work automatically if you own ck2 on steam, just as it works for mac.

Steam only. Gg has no linux tech at the moment, and considering they got no programmers on the payroll, i suspect a linux install-system would not br something that is coming soon.

- Imprisoning characters no longer affects their position in the line of succession

Why is this changed? This seemed quite logical. If my oldest son is a traitor to the realm and I imprison him that should make him lose heir status, right?

A few of my favorite things to dislike about CK2 are now fixed. Female commanders (moddable) and mercenary companies replacing their dead captains--this was a big annoyance if you kept a vassal company raised for a while.

Just for your information, I downloaded twice the patch from this thread and in both cases I got a .pkg format that cannot be launched; then I downloaded the patch from the launcher and all is well.

Thanks for the patch.

Do people find factions better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.