Crusader Kings II - 1.08 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum JQDK - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so if you have the gamersgate version, you can install the launcher patch? you don't need to get the patch from gamersgate?

Also is the gamersgate patch 1.06D the same as 1.08?

Last edited:
so if you have the gamersgate version, you can install the launcher patch? you don't need to get the patch from gamersgate?

Yes, you can simply get the patch from the launcher, not sure though if you need to still patch it on your own then.

No. You will still need to patch it, if you want. But there's only a 1.6b if i remember correctly, not a 1.06d. I need sleep.

They are the same file. Only the GG version needs a separate patch installation at all, with Steam (which is the only other version) it downloads automatically.

No, of course not, how could that be? :confused:

Please please please folks, do NOT use this thread for technical support! We have a whole forum for that.

Hi I am new one here.And I have a question for Crusader kings II. I cannot use ingame store,is it a problem becose I bought the game from steam?

register your game (up at the top "MyGames") and ask in the tech support subforum

Do I have to run this mod with post-fx or not? When I turn post-fx off, all the textures and colors disappear.

Do I have to run this mod with post-fx or not? When I turn post-fx off, all the textures and colors disappear.

This is not a mod, but a thread about a previous patch.

Just install the latest patch and you will be fine.

If you have technical problems please report them in the techsupport forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.