Crusader Kings II - 1.08 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum JQDK - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real noob question... Is it ok to update from 1.06 straight to 1.08? Would there be any problems?
Thanks.
Paradox patches are always inclusive. You only ever have to install the very latest one.

Thanks for the women leading armies, it was an integral part of my mod (where a certain culture has gender equality). Was quite surprised when I noticed my 20+ martial ruler was able to lead over my 13 martial next best general.
Keep up the good work!

Yeeeaah buddy!

Where on Gamersgate is the patch?

When I go to My Library, all I see is the patches for 1.05g, 1.06, and 1.06b. And when I launch the game, I don't get any option at all.

Thanks.

When I go to My Library, all I see is the patches for 1.05g, 1.06, and 1.06b. And when I launch the game, I don't get any option at all.

Thanks.

If you don't get anything with the "Check for Update"-button in the launcher then there's a download in the first post in this thread.

My checksum seems to have changed to HQDK is that meant to happen?

It changes when you played a game already and go back to the menu, when you exit the game and restart, it should be back to the "should be" checksum.
Mods do change the checksum as well.

Again a very nice feature list. I really hope you don't stop development soon. Every time you release an update the game gets closer to its true potential. Its been great to see the game develop (though, I have to say that a lot of things seemed more appropriate from the beginning - it wasn't very fun to have to give up saves that sum up tens of hours of playing while still being mid-way through the game).

My children will have to play your titles, it will help them better understand history. I guess there's no better way to say what a really cool job you guys did and I hope you stay motivated on improving the level of detail these games have.

Can install this patch if I don't have any of the DLCs?

There are reasons besides making sense/plausibility. Like guess what happened when you played in Croatia or Italy ? Hmm, any idea ? See ?! LoR isnt only for playing the ERE.

All of my DLC seems to have vanished when I installed this. Seems rather odd. (Using Steam)

There was no 'check for update' button on the launcher before using checksum HQDK, or I would have done that, naturally. Game is quitting unexpectedly now... will give it a reinstall.

Last edited:
All of my DLC seems to have vanished when I installed this. Seems rather odd. (Using Steam)

There was no 'check for update' button on the launcher before using checksum HQDK, or I would have done that, naturally. Game is quitting unexpectedly now... will give it a reinstall.
This thread is not for problem reports. Please read the Tech Support forum for many threads on this kind of issue, and post there if you need more help after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.