• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably join the contest too. But only after 1.2 is out, and after you make adjustments to your mod. Then perhaps I can buy myself V2 if I win.

Last edited:
I will probably join the contest too. But only after 1.2 is out, and after you make adjustments to your mod.
Then perhaps I can buy myself V2 if I win }:]

You are welcome to join the contest like anyone else, but how would you be able to take part if you dont own Victoria 2?

Do you have any specific adjustments in mind that you think that my mod would need,
or do you just mean to make it working with patch 1.2?

I would advise against it. The AAR and mod sections of the forum are locked to people who haven't registered for a reason.

I would advise against it. The AAR and mod sections of the forum are locked to people who haven't registered for a reason.

Well thats for the Mods to decide, not for me :)

ATTENTION!

New additional Prizes from Paradox!

Paradox agreed to sponsor the top ten AAR's with a secret prize,
and promote the winning AAR to an Article seen on the Paradox Forum Frontpage!

Thank you Paradox!

Hmm, interesting, I suppose I could try a v2 AAR as well...
Now if the 1.2 would come so I could decide what it'll be about...

Patch 1.2 has been released, check your Autoupdate in the game launcher!

I am working at the moment on my map mods to make sure everything is compatible,
till i am done, please dont use my map mods on Victoria 2 - Version 1.2!

Edit: Updates have been released!

Last edited:
I am still in the process of updating my mods!

Its getting along niceley, but its not completly done now, give me 2-3 hours then the MIP is ready for Victoria 2 Version 1.2

untill then please dont use the MIP on Victoria 2 Version 1.2!

there will be a compatible updated version soon that workes flawlessy with the new game version,
the old version might not work without problems for 1.2!
(because of the changed country files more or less)

Edit: Updates have been released!

Well i was faster than i thought :)

All my graphical mods have been updated and tested to work with Victoria 2 - Version 1.2!

Please update your Mods and dont use the older Versions, unless you use a older Victoria 2 Version.

Get the Victoria 2 - 1.2 compatible and tested version of my MIP here: MIP - Map Improvment Package 1.2

Thank you and enjoy :)

Last edited:
Thank you guys, sorry for the late response, i was a tad bit busy with the updates, but its all done now and working fine :)

Hmm, interesting, I suppose I could try a v2 AAR as well...
Now if the 1.2 would come so I could decide what it'll be about...

1.2 is here, so are my updated Mods, so decide and get writing ;)

I haven't updated my Moded version of Viky 2 yet so until someone can tell me the saves are compatible and so it the mod I'm sticking to 1.1.
A prize eh? The Plot thickens it seems.

The saves are NOT compatible, Johan himself said it in the Patch-Update thread.
So better stick to Version 1.1 if you dont want to loose your savegame progress.

Jeah, i spoke with Kallocain and she was so nice to offer something - *mysterious music* - for the best 10 AAR´s and the winner of the contest :)

Also, here is Land der Dichter und Denker, my personal contribution to the contest. Hope it'll end up okay :)

Thank you for your participation Moonstruck, and good luck!
I will list your AAR in the first posting, i am sure you will do just fine :)

As promised, Im joining the contest!
Here is my Greek AAR, patch 1.2, with your graphic mod pack!
Ive played the first 9 years of the game, and am now writing the first entry!
Hope you like it.

Great! Thank you for the participation and good luck Alerias!
I will list your AAR as well in the first posting.

Please note that not only V2 has a new version but also the MIP has been updated to a 100% compatible version,
you should better use the new version, in case you used the older one on the new Vicy2. :)

My first entry is posted!

Im just somewhat puzzled as the board has shrunk most of my images a bit, making them difficult to see sometimes. Is there a way to disable the auto-shrink?

Alright, Ill use the size of the image that wasn't shrunk as the baseline for the maximum size of the images I dont want shrunken in the future. Would be nice if at least the Reader could click on an image to see the full version instead of having to copy the link in a new window...

No biggie. Its about the story, right? Images just help visualize.

Thanks for the answer, PenguinOverlord, and for the first comment on the story :)

I'll sign up soon.

I hope you do :)

My first entry is posted!

Im just somewhat puzzled as the board has shrunk most of my images a bit, making them difficult to see sometimes. Is there a way to disable the auto-shrink?

Well i would say try another imagehost, i think it has to do with that.
When i used ImageShack, i could post pictures that are even 1000 pixels wide without that they get shrunk.

But i would advise anyway to keep the maximum width at 800 pixels
to dont stretch the screen for pepole that might use lower resolutions.

Thank you for your first chapter :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.