• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Once again not to sound bias but can we really hold on to poland in these conditions?

Game is hanging by a thread here..

I will do whatever GM think is wisest, and so I hope the rest of us players will do.

Not to make a horible blow (couldnt know in advance so many people cant play) but Im getting visitors tonight....so i need a sub as well......

I cant play tonight either, Ive searched for a sub but havent found any, Ill try to look for one but if I dont find any you can ghost France.

Well if people ask us to find for subs for them at this notice they can expect to be aid quite frankly.

cheech said:
Well if people ask us to find for subs for them at this notice they can expect to be aid quite frankly.

I agree, people should try to get their own subs instead of expecting the others in the game to do it for them.

cheech said:
Of course ill try to find my own sub, I always try that. My message wasnt a notion "Go get me a sub ! " ;)

I got a sub for England, possibly a new perm, Rinak.

Edits done for todays session

* Fixed Poland (ghost)
* Fixed Russia (ghost)
* Fixed Spain (ghost)
* Malta --> Venice
* Random leaders (Average lowered to 3)
* Colony swap Spain ---> Austria
* AAR rewards

and perhaps some more, dont remember :p

Edit, I got Alistus to sub aswell, i think he prefered to play Holland.
That means we need one more sub for France. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
FAL said:
Funny, Fredrik (one who opposed edit-deals) is doing them in this game, while I (who has no problem with the edit-deal principle) isn't doing them in my game :D
Yeah well, i'm still not very fund of it. But i bow for the power of fair voting ;)

I like to GM my games that way. :)

Fredrik82 said:
I got a sub for England, possibly a new perm, Rinak.

Edits done for todays session

* Fixed Poland (ghost)
* Fixed Russia (ghost)
* Fixed Spain (ghost)
* Malta --> Venice
* Random leaders (Average lowered to 3)
* Colony swap Spain ---> Austria
* AAR rewards

and perhaps some more, dont remember :p

Edit, I got Alistus to sub aswell, i think he prefered to play Holland.

Trinidad , Sarawak and brunei from Sweden to NL (something went wrong with the peace, since i occupied them)

EDIT: And nice work finding a sub ! Thanks

Fredrik82 said:

Ive asked around and the only one I could find was Joohoo, but hes not sure he can make it, although he would try.

Ive given him instructions.

EDIT: If Joohoo cant sub, instructions were given to PJL and if France is ghosted, ghost it on LT. ;)

Last edited:
Of course ill try to find my own sub, I always try that. My message wasnt a notion "Go get me a sub ! "

sorry seen im just a little fustrated

Seen said:
Trinidad , Sarawak and brunei from Sweden to NL (something went wrong with the peace, since i occupied them)

Confirmed. Also Fred, sent you a private message about this session.

Fredrik82 said:
We might move Lurken to England if necessary.

I will then do my best. However I truly suck at naval nations...oh well...

good session...bit too less wars...but that can be changed :rolleyes:
looks like im the new perm for england (if you accept me ;) )