• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, something's going to need to be done about Sweden next week if Delian's not going to be there. He's in seperate wars with England and France (I'm at 99 WS) and half his country is overrun by rebels.

first of all TC you dont call people idiots even if he is stubborn so stop doing that to sweden next time i hear any insult your getting a penalty.
delian also sayd he mixed up the dates so he wil be able to play next session not session after that, iirc.

last of all i did say on skype that the nap included all partys apearently(thanks for pointing that out)
besides it would make no sence to not include Sweden and include Austria when you guys where loosing the war.
since i wasnt sure at the time anymore i didnt respond sooner but unles France white peaces Sweden right now, i wil consider the nap with austria non-existant to.

Krisz asked me to sub this sunday, could someone list everything I need to dl to play?

Also, go easy on me, I haven't played for over 6 years. :D

Oh right, you did see the message. Good!

To clarify, I asked him in mind to have someone play Sweden, but I suppose we can have Henry play the OE as Imperator wants to leave anyway.

As I've come to realize my misunderstanding, I'd like to offer an apology to Delian for what I was saying on Sunday. It was both unneeded and uncalled for, and an unneccessary complication to the overall campaign.

krisz asked me to sub this sunday, could someone list everything i need to dl to play?

Also, go easy on me, i haven't played for over 6 years. :d
war!

Quick, someone turbo-annex or punish engel in a couple of humiliating wars.

Imagine as if you were playing vs EGO. :D

Spa - Fra
Aus - Spa
Swe - Fra
Pol - Swe
Spa - Pol
Bra - Eng
Eng - swe
Fra - Swe
Rus - Pol

Austria: 7
BB: 4
England: 10
France: 11
Russia: 6
OE: 4
Poland: 17(!!)
Spain: 9
Sweden: 9

Poland: 17(!!)
Why you are so surprised? I'm the only true warrior in this game.
Well maybe John is too, but his spirit was contained for some time by evil ubers.

pff the only true warrior is spain in this game

only the Polish are close to spain in terms of combat losses

You had like 0 for 150 years with Venice. And then Venice was about to get annexed. :p
Lies! I had two major wars with Spain, than war with Austria, than with OE, than again with Austria, and in the end I had wars with France, Austria and Spain cause they wanted me to move north :p

Bloody bastards killed my Poland again. 5vs1 or actually 6vs1 cause Russia demanded 4 proves for help and now wanted one more. Shame on you all :p

What hapened to this game? No more AArs or anything?

Wow, everyone simply died here. Sad. Some good, old memories seeing the names in this game. Hope all of you are doing well.

Not dead, just sleeping. We're still relatively in contact with each other, and are sort of in the process of setting up a new campaign. Likely going to give EU4 a try, but I'm convinced EU2 is vastly superior in nearly every way. So there might yet be some more campaigns in the future.