• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Make sure to post the order Drake has to fire them (by the dates) and don't forget to include the choices you want to take in the events that have more than one option.

Busy session!

Swe- Pol
Bra - Pol
Eng - Pol
Bra - Pol
Fra - Spa
Aus - Pol
Swe - Pol
Aus - Pol
Rus - Pol
Fra - Spa
Eng - Spa
Pol - Eng

Austria: 4
BB: 3
England: 4
France: 2
Russia: 2
OE: 0
Poland: 12(!!)
Spain: 3
Sweden: 3

Busy session!

Swe- Pol
Bra - Pol
Eng - Pol
Bra - Pol
Fra - Spa
Aus - Pol
Swe - Pol
Aus - Pol
Rus - Pol
Fra - Spa
Eng - Spa
Pol - Eng

England: 4
France: 2
Spain: 3

counting the few wars from the previous session
England: 6
France: 4
Spain: 5

i'm gonna reset MT in 1650 so wars count to then everybody is back at 0
i didnt reset at 1600 since we had several people kind of inactive/ghosted.

Fra -Aus
OE- Rus
Fra - Swe
OE - Aus
OE - Pol
Bra - Pol
Spa - eng
Pol - Swe
Fra - Eng
OE - RUS

Austria: 6
England: 8
France: 8
Russia: 4
OE: 4
Poland: 14(!!)
Spain: 6
Sweden: 5

Updated

Last edited:
How you count this MT? HAB had 4, now he got, according to you ofcourse 2 wars, and he get 7 MT. Not to mention, that fra-hab war was less then 1 month... My fake war with Poland took more time ;)

How you count this MT? HAB had 4, now he got, according to you ofcourse 2 wars, and he get 7 MT. Not to mention, that fra-hab war was less then 1 month... My fake war with Poland took more time ;)

Well i didn´t count, i was busy in war myself.
But an instant surrender is also an defeat. And the attacker nation win = MT.

but i let drake decide this one

mt doesnt count if you surrender right away,
thats why i sayd the minimum at 1year, if its 11month i'm stil ok with it if they put a serious effort and cost into it but surrendering right away does not count.

And the OE should get credit for three wars, shouldn't it? It was at war with three countries.

By the way, remember gold and trade inflation this week:). Inflation for 1650, and for 1575... Yeah.

By the way, remember gold and trade inflation this week:). Inflation for 1650, and for 1575... Yeah.

ya its gonna be painful for alot of people

So, something's going to need to be done about Sweden next week if Delian's not going to be there. He's in seperate wars with England and France (I'm at 99 WS) and half his country is overrun by rebels.

Krisz asked me to sub this sunday, could someone list everything I need to dl to play?

Also, go easy on me, I haven't played for over 6 years. :D