• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Honored to share Denmark with @Peter Ebbesen . But given all the awards he is winning and the fact that he is Danish, it should be his. I'll be fine with Finland or Estonia. Lapland is a bit chilly for my tastes.

Your new game sounds hilarious too. Will there be a sequel to Avon?

P.S. Poor Queen Chac1, we hardly knew ye.

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Honored to share Denmark with @Peter Ebbesen . But given all the awards he is winning and the fact that he is Danish, it should be his. I'll be fine with Finland or Estonia. Lapland is a bit chilly for my tastes.

Your new game sounds hilarious too. Will there be a sequel to Avon?

P.S. Poor Queen Chac1, we hardly knew ye.
How about Iceland? I am thinking about the ducal visits going in tag# order in the Avon sequel. Iceland would be first and you could be the duke under King @Nikolai. Usually, Iceland is a duchy under Norway, I am a little unsure about 1081 start. I have the sequel's format plotted in my head.

1204 Gallura, I have had to get in touch with my feminine side as four of first five characters are female. I started as an married 19yo Countess of Gallura. I was a product of a double De Lacon Ganule marriage. For future hubby, I rolled (I always take top name) a Byzantine prince. (There is no Byz in 1204 start.) After opening Egypt crusade, my beneficiary (cousin, 17yo maiden) received Duchy of Faiyum. I shifted as Duchess outranks Countess. (The heir was unchanged as the countess' uncle was the father of the duchess.) I married a bastard son of the King of Bohemia. While awaiting mother to kick off, my son journeyed north to be the consort of the Countess of Stolp (@Superstorm's dynasty in Denmark). After she dies in her mid-fifties (both her and the countess died in their mid-fifties), the new Bohemian duke leaves his wife and five children along the North Sea while I live beside the Nile. A sixth child (daughter #4) does live with me. (Probably not mine, as her birthdate does not match her siblings. Oh well, if wifey needs help staying warm, who am I to complain for I have a local or two keeping me cool.) Son#1 dies unmarried in wife's court. I try to invite the other boy but he is a momma's boy. Son#2 dies with a pregnant wife. The little posthumous granddaughter does not get first spot but rather behind daughters and non-dynastic grandchildren. I NEED a crusade! Pomerian daughter inherits after the start of the crusade (I am taking any title or game over). We defeat the Mongol Empire for the Kingdom of Kazaria. I am now a late teen Italian Queen of Kazaria (four cultures in five characters). She is the great-granddaughter of the original countess. 1300, I am preggers and it may even be by my boy-toy husband (HRE prince, about decade younger).

1300 Kingdom of Denmark is still a HRE goon in the top twenty-one. King Chac3 is Dutch. The HRE Kaiser lives on the Black Sea.

Don't give your entire plot away before the sequel, sir! Nevertheless, this looks fun, and, of course, I would follow.

Hmmmm... the Duchy of the Island (Iceland) or Lapland as potentially a king there? The Island has more lore and stories that I know but is no doubt colder (or just as cold perhaps?). What happened to Estonia and Finland? Given away already?

King Chac3 is Dutch! Well, some don't know about those Frisian Vikings, so having a piece of the Netherlands would certainly be alright with me. Beautiful country. Would love to go back for a longer visit.

Oh well, if wifey needs help staying warm, who am I to complain for I have a local or two keeping me cool.
Nothing like CK2-style open marriage!

• 1Love
Reactions: