• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GG is a legit site, they should be listed.

Their memes on FB are great too.

They don't sell Paradox games anymore, apart from some old keys for Victoria 2 for Mac..

Actually looking into it, they still seem to sell some older Paradox titles for Mac, I guess this does qualify them.
Those are published by Virtual Programming, not us. Aside from licensing the Mac port we have nothing to do with them.

Hi! If a company is not listed above then they are not a Paradox-approved re-seller. That means that if you run into issues with your game we might not be able to help. That's why we very much recommend that you purchase your game from one of our pre-approved sellers, of which only the list above counts. Not what anyone else says.

What about gamebillet? I'm not putting links or screenshots, but I checked a few DLCs and all the pages had the "Authorized Vendor" caption. Might be the standard product page format of the platform, but if they weren't Paradox-approved re-seller, then it would be misleading. May we have an official word about that site, please?

09/04/2021 edit: I opened a ticket and Paradox customer support confirmed that Gamebillet is an authorized partner.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Hi guys! Super new, here. I hope this is the right place to ask. If I buy a game directly from the Paradox Store, will I get a download code or a physical copy? I'm a tad confused on that, as I've never bought a game from Paradox's website directly. Thanks in advance!!
You will have it available in the Paradox Launcher as well as a Steam code. So download only.

Hi guys! Super new, here. I hope this is the right place to ask. If I buy a game directly from the Paradox Store, will I get a download code or a physical copy? I'm a tad confused on that, as I've never bought a game from Paradox's website directly. Thanks in advance!!
FYI we have not sold physical copies of games for many years.

As gigau says, you get a Steam Activation key from us. Once that is redeemed into Steam, it is exactly as if you have bought directly from Steam.

What about gamebillet? I'm not putting links or screenshots, but I checked a few DLCs and all the pages had the "Authorized Vendor" caption. Might be the standard product page format of the platform, but if they weren't Paradox-approved re-seller, then it would be misleading. May we have an official word about that site, please?

09/04/2021 edit: I opened a ticket and Paradox customer support confirmed that Gamebillet is an authorized partner.
Sorry super late reply. Thank you for letting us know! I have added Gamebillet to the master list of Resellers.
There seems to be a ton of resellers websites nowadays, if anybody finds any new resellers and confirms with Paradox they are legitimate, please post here so I can add it to the list and help others.

I am unsure about one however, Instant-Gaming. Which I used to buy a couple of HOI IV DLC I was missing, the steam keys were lightly discounted and they activated no problem and seemed legit. However on my second purchase which was AoE II DE (non-Paradox game) the website asked me to send picture of my ID/Passport with the Instant Gaming website in the background for verification after taking my money. I thought this to be strange behaviour considering I just gave them my Card Details to buy the HOI DLC. The company is registered in United Arab Emirates, so I'm finding it all a bit sketchy. Would be good if someone could verify they are a legitimate reseller.

Last edited:
IG uses, if I remember well, scanned keys, which is prohibited in a number of countries, like France. Therefore, I highly doubt it is an approved reseller.

I am unsure about one however, Instant-Gaming. Which I used to buy a couple of HOI IV DLC I was missing, the steam keys were lightly discounted and they activated no problem and seemed legit. However on my second purchase which was AoE II DE (non-Paradox game) the website asked me to send picture of my ID/Passport with the Instant Gaming website in the background for verification after taking my money. I thought this to be strange behaviour considering I just gave them my Card Details to buy the HOI DLC. The company is registered in United Arab Emirates, so I'm finding it all a bit sketchy. Would be good if someone could verify they are a legitimate reseller.
There is your answer! Just because the keys redeem successfully does not mean they were acquired legitimately.

Given your experience there I suggest you be very vigilant about new charges appearing in your credit account!

• 1Like
Reactions: