• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Makes sense. Paradox works hard on the games, I'll try to look at other re-sellers that offer discounts (because buying from steam is highway robbery).
Yeah for the reasons AndrewT mentioned. I personally had a bad experience with them when I tried them out a second time - I wasn’t aware at the time Paradox had not partnered with them - and I had no issue with the first purchase (I had bought HOI4 DLC and then Age of Empires II: DE :oops:), but InstantGaming’s Support demanded out of the blue to send a photo of my passport before they could send me my key that I had just paid for, luckily I had used Paypal so I was able to get a refund. That sent up red flags for me, and at the time when I checked their company was registered in the UAE. When I questioned their support they couldn’t give me a reason why they wanted to see my passport. Note sometimes it is done for age verification purposes but it is usually Government agencies and Gov approved verification companies that do this, you shouldn’t expect this request from a game reseller’s support team. That’s why it was important for me to provide a list of safe and legitimate key distributors/resellers that have been approved by Paradox. Just want to protect our community members from having a similar experience.

Rule of thumb: Always check where the company is registered and operating from. If the deal is too good to be true then it usually is. Really cheap keys hurt your favourite studios, so toss a coin to your Devs instead ;).

Last edited:
I've been looking at the pre-order for Cities Skylines 2 ultimate, and I note that while etail. com. tr is on the list as a reseller for Turkey only, their UK store aren't although they seem to be the same company reselling into the UK market (all sites are linked on their main website). they also have a US and EU store

Can anyone confirm if they are allowed to sell outside of Turkey, or if they are trying on grey market resales with the lower games costs in Turkey.

Thanks!

I've been looking at the pre-order for Cities Skylines 2 ultimate, and I note that while etail. com. tr is on the list as a reseller for Turkey only, their UK store aren't although they seem to be the same company reselling into the UK market (all sites are linked on their main website). they also have a US and EU store

Can anyone confirm if they are allowed to sell outside of Turkey, or if they are trying on grey market resales with the lower games costs in Turkey.

Thanks!

I have the same question. I am interested in the Victoria 3 Grand Edition, but I don't know if they are reliable.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Why is Biffa, one of the largest YT with early acces approved by Paradox, advertising for instant gaming then?
Don't know. All I know is that Instant Gaming is kind of a Grey-Market site.

IKR! I mean you can see on instant gaming they have a preorder with a huge discount. It even says it may be delayed, or some such, on CS2 release and could take quite some days to get the keys delivered. They need time to mine for free key codes and make pure 100% profit. LOL

Stupid Question. Why are People like Biffa you would assume are leaders of CS when comes to press / information getting copies of the game early then posting unauthorized sellers of the game? I derped up, did not even post the URL just asked about it on discord and got timed out and btw that is a forever 1 of 3 lifelines gone forever. Because I was just wondering if it was fine or not only based on name. This was AFTER I asked for the link to this thread where people ignored me. Took me a bit to dig this up.

Anyways, why is Paradox supporting said youtubers and why is said youtubers causing this conflict?

Stupid Question. Why are People like Biffa you would assume are leaders of CS when comes to press / information getting copies of the game early then posting unauthorized sellers of the game? I derped up, did not even post the URL just asked about it on discord and got timed out and btw that is a forever 1 of 3 lifelines gone forever. Because I was just wondering if it was fine or not only based on name. This was AFTER I asked for the link to this thread where people ignored me. Took me a bit to dig this up.

Anyways, why is Paradox supporting said youtubers and why is said youtubers causing this conflict?

Maybe report it to the devs?

Stupid Question. Why are People like Biffa you would assume are leaders of CS when comes to press / information getting copies of the game early then posting unauthorized sellers of the game?...
Likely because...
The advertisment of a Youtube influencer that makes videos about Paradox games, among likely many other game companies,
is not Paradox' business, i'd assume. Not hard to see. Would be my guess. No idea who that Biffa is, by the way.
Not approved doesn't mean it's illegal.
Is Goldia1020 your second account or did you just get inspired by that post, i wonder ?
IF you still want an official response, i then guess posting a ticket at support directly might be better.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Is 2game an approved seller?
As they are not on the list at the start of this thread, almost certainly not.

Are they claiming to be? Do they resell Steam keys they offer to buy from anyone?