• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was told a few years back by one of the devs (I forget now as it was so long ago) that isthereanydeal.com is a certified reseller for PI.

Can anyone verify that this is still true? I recommend it to everyone all of the time.

Err....they are not selling the games, just linking to platforms that do.
Among the stores they list are several i never heard of, but admittedly none i know of to be problematic.
Hmm..they probably don't list fishy ones. Maybe @DebbieElla knows more.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Err....they are not selling the games, just linking to platforms that do.
Among the stores they list are several i never heard of, but admittedly none i know of to be problematic.
Hmm..they probably don't list fishy ones. Maybe @DebbieElla knows more.

Correct, I meant certified retailers. But they should be all legit, at least I was told they were a few years back.

I was just curious if the list was updated with PI? I mean that PI supplies keys directly to all of those resellers.

I understand any company can decide to turn illegitimate at any time. It has happed to me a great many times over the decades.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Last I checked the list is up-to-date, I haven't heard that isthereanydeal should be added to the list so to err on the side of caution I'll say that no, it is not currently on the list of approved re-sellers.

It's 23:51 on a Friday and I'm on vacation yet here I am :p.
Yes, Voidu is a legitimate reseller.

Hi Paradox,

Can you please advise on the status of Allyouplay?

I recently bought the pre-order for Age of Wonders 4 premium edition from them and was referred to this post after being told they are not on your authorised resellers list? :(

They apparently have legitimate relationships with other publishers like Sony and appear as authorised resellers on sites like gg.deals/isthereanydeal and the gamedeals subreddit.

Thanks for the assistance!

Edit: I received some feedback from the Allyouplay team when I queried them. They said publishers may be more familiar with their parent company Ananda Digital. I see Paradox is listed as one of Ananda Digital's partners on their site. Would you be able to confirm this is the case?

Last edited:
@Castellon @TinyWiking can you check on those resellers' statuses please, and add them to post #2 here if they are legit? Thanks!

When I was at a university in 2017, a professor's son had wanted a Steam gift card. One of the students had tried to recommend a key reseller that I will not be naming that allowed one to "buy games for so cheap." The student said that he "never had any problems with it." The professor didn't want to deal with things that way. I eventually told the professor that sometimes, publishers do sweeps for stolen Steam keys that were redeemed.

Recently, I bought a few DLCs from WinGameStore. I was going by what the Augmented Steam browser extension said offered the lowest prices on those DLCs. I'm glad to see that WinGameStore is on the list in the first post of this thread. I'll make certain to follow the list of approved resellers when buying any Paradox games or DLCs in the future.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi guys! Super new, here. I hope this is the right place to ask. If I buy a game directly from the Paradox Store, will I get a download code or a physical copy? I'm a tad confused on that, as I've never bought a game from Paradox's website Dead Trigger 2 mod apk directly. Thanks in advance!!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi guys! Super new, here. I hope this is the right place to ask. If I buy a game directly from the Paradox Store, will I get a download code or a physical copy? I'm a tad confused on that, as I've never bought a game from Paradox's website Dead Trigger 2 mod apk directly. Thanks in advance!!
We have not made physical copies of any game for many years. Some resellers do for particular markets, but that is up to them not us.

When you buy from our store you get a Steam Activation key that you redeem into your Steam account to get access to the game in there.

The game Dead Trigger 2 is nothing to do with Paradox.

I don't think I've seen Nuuvem in the list, but they're a digital store and license distributor in the Latin American market and they seem to have partnership deals with several video game publishers, including Nintendo.

Reactions:
Hey there! I'd like to know if these re-sellers are approved, so our community will know, how we can support Paradox:
zaka-zaka.com
gabestore.ru
gamazavr.ru
steambuy.com
steampay.com
gama-gama.ru
We'd appreciate if approved re-sellers from this list would be added to the list in this thread, so we can use it as a reference. Thanks! ❤️

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't think I've seen Nuuvem in the list, but they're a digital store and license distributor in the Latin American market and they seem to have partnership deals with several video game publishers, including Nintendo.
Paradox need to confirm this Reseller before it's added to the list. Thanks to bringing it to our attention.

Hey there! I'd like to know if these re-sellers are approved, so our community will know, how we can support Paradox:
zaka-zaka.com
gabestore.ru
gamazavr.ru
steambuy.com
steampay.com
gama-gama.ru
We'd appreciate if approved re-sellers from this list would be added to the list in this thread, so we can use it as a reference. Thanks! ❤️
I'll leave this for Paradox to confirm these resellers since I have no info on them. Thanks to bringing it to our attention.
There does seem to be gameray.ru on the list added by a Moderator, so there's at least one Russian reseller website.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Update: I've raised a support ticket - seems like Instant Gaming is not part of the authorized re-sellers.

Hello!
I pre-ordered Cities: Skylines II from https://www.instant-gaming.com/. I have used this site many times to buy Cities: Skylines DLCs and never had a single issue. I always counted is a truseted site.
Now I saw this thread and I am surprised that it is not among the trusted re-seller.
Can you confirm that this site will be fine to deliver the CS2 Steam code?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions:
Green Man Gaming is indeed an approved reseller. There used to be an official list somewhere but all I've found is out-dated information. So I have taken the time to compile an up-to-date list with links to each approved reseller's webstore and detailing which exact form they sell PDX games in.

Currently the approved resellers (updated 14/06/23) are:
If you still have doubts about a certain reseller not listed above, be sure to check this Support Article and if you're still not sure it is best to contact Support for advice:

https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc...-Buying-keys-from-third-party-sellers-warning

NOTE that Paradox Interactive also sell Physical Copies of certain games (usually the flagship titles) under their own name on Amazon as well as the distributor "Ikaron". Both Sellers are officially viable ways of obtaining a physical copy of a Paradox Interactive game. When buying from Paradox Interactive on Amazon be sure to double check if it is a Direct Download or Physical Copy that you are purchasing in order to get your desired version of the game correct. Also worth pointing out that physical copies are only available to ship to certain EU countries including the UK.

Update (09/17): It is also worth pointing out that Paradox sell both Non-Steam and Steam required games from their Paradox Plaza store, you will receive both a Steam Key and a version of the game that is launched through the Paradox Launcher. You will receive two versions of the game at no extra cost. Please note that this does not mean you will receive two copies of the game, it is two versions of one license. This only relates to Stellaris, Surviving Mars, BattleTech and Tyranny at present but other PI games will be available on the Launcher as it is developed further.
Update (11/18): You can buy Paradox Products on the GOG store and activate the license keys through your Paradox account to have the games available to use on the Paradox Launcher. You cannot however use license keys bought on GOG to activate on Steam.

Update (09/19): Despite the discontinued partnership between Gamersgate UK and Paradox, by courtesy of Virtual Programming (licensed to publish) pre-2012 Paradox titles are available on the Gamersgate store including the later Victoria II exp. packs and are solely available on MAC OS. These are all MAC-Direct Downloads.

Update (12/21): Instant-Gaming is not an approved reseller.
Why is instant gaming not an approved re-seller? they seem legitimate, and when I activate the codes on steam I always get the game.

Reactions:
Why is instant gaming not an approved re-seller? they seem legitimate, and when I activate the codes on steam I always get the game.
Because when they sell one of those codes, we get none of your money. They get those codes from sources other than us ... I'm sure you can connect the dots.

Because when they sell one of those codes, we get none of your money. They get those codes from sources other than us ... I'm sure you can connect the dots.
Makes sense. Paradox works hard on the games, I'll try to look at other re-sellers that offer discounts (because buying from steam is highway robbery).

• 1Like
Reactions:
Makes sense. Paradox works hard on the games, I'll try to look at other re-sellers that offer discounts (because buying from steam is highway robbery).
Steam (and indeed our own store) have sales reasonably often. Put the items you are interested in on your Steam Wishlist so you get alerted when that happens.