• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, I gotcha. I've never played KR but that makes sense if the units are different. Hopefully you can sort it through with few problems.
I got the "solution" kek. just erase d_01 bmp and models. turns out light infanrty (KR tag) does not exist in AIOGE. so KR only know that tag (d_01) as the helicopter not the Inf.

now I got rid of d_01 and finally have the normal infantry sprite

• 1Like
Reactions:
HI,
playing with the USA in 1945 I was beaten by the Soviets in the race for Berlin, the problem is that the Russians besiege the city without being able to conquer it even though Germany is reduced to only the city of Berlin which is however fortified with level 6 forts and divisions upon divisions, i guess the level of forts and many of the divisions were donated via event i would like to change, do you know what it is and what folder it is in?

I get a CTD upon starting the game with no specific mention of the issue in the savedebug file. Any general idea as to what's causing this? Using DH 1.52 here.

Another observation I noticed, terrain graphics from the DEC doesn't always match the actual terrain which is pretty annoying at times.

Edit: For example, in and around the Romanian and Hungarian border, the graphics will show forests and mountain graphics but when I switch to terrain mode there are none. This may be connected to the map being modified in the original Gold Version which resulted in mountains being reduced to hills in certain areas.

Last edited:
I get a CTD upon starting the game with no specific mention of the issue in the savedebug file. Any general idea as to what's causing this? Using DH 1.52 here.
Do you get to the start screen and then it crashes.? Or crashes before then? I would just try to install it again. Remember, you have have to install AIOGE from the first page, and then install Dr. Bob's update from page 143 over it if you want to play with Dr. Bob's changes. But I'd try getting AIOGE to work first.

Do you get to the start screen and then it crashes.? Or crashes before then? I would just try to install it again. Remember, you have have to install AIOGE from the first page, and then install Dr. Bob's update from page 143 over it if you want to play with Dr. Bob's changes. But I'd try getting AIOGE to work first.
The crash happens within the first second when the 1933 scenario has booted up, can already see the map and everything at that point.
And where would page 143 on here be?

The crash happens within the first second when the 1933 scenario has booted up, can already see the map and everything at that point.
And where would page 143 on here be?
Sorry, I should have said Post # 143 which is here:

If it doesn't work with Dr. Bob's patch, I'd just try to reinstall the base mod again and see if it works. I haven't had any issues with it.

@RealityGuy

Look if this event is worthy of being featured in the events of the German special troops:

*Attached are the relevant pictures for the event.
*Ideally, a static division with a police brigade in any province of Serbia would be better.

#########################################################################
# The Russian Protective Corps 'Russisches Schutzkorps'
event = {
id = XXXXXX
random = no
TAG = { GER }
persistent = no
decision = { }
decision_trigger = {
money = 500
government = fascist
}

trigger = { ai = no }

name = "The Russian Protective Corps 'Russisches Schutzkorps'"
desc = "The Russian Protective Corps, 'Russisches Schutzkorps', was an armed force composed of anti-communist White Russian émigrés that was raised in the German occupied territory of Serbia during World War II. Commanded for almost its whole existence by Lieutenant General Boris Shteifon, it served primarily as a guard force for factories and mines between late 1941 and early 1944."
style = 2
picture = "RPC"
decision_picture = "SS_decision"

date = { day = 12 month = september year = 1941 }
offset = 1
deathdate = { day = 8 month = may year = 1945 }

action_a = {
name = "Perfekt!"

command = { type = add_division which = "Russisches Schutzkorps" value = militia when = 5 }

}
}

Attachments

• pics.rar
    108,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Tested and working.

Attachments

• 2345234.png
    2345234.png
    269,7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2Like
Reactions:
# The Government Army (Bohemia and Moravia)
event = {
id = XXXXXXX
random = no
TAG = { GER }
persistent = no
decision = { }
decision_trigger = {
money = 1000
government = fascist
}

trigger = { ai = no }

name = "The Government Army (Bohemia and Moravia)"
desc = "The Government Army, 'Regierungstruppen', was the military force of the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia during the time period of the German occupation of the Czech lands."
style = 2
picture = "regier"

date = { day = 25 month = july year = 1939 }
offset = 1

action_a = {
name = "Perfekt!"

command = { type = add_division which = "Vládní Vojsko Regierungstruppen" value = garrison when = 4 }

}
}

Attachments

• pics.rar
    82,9 KB · Views: 0
  • 234523452435.png
    234523452435.png
    171,3 KB · Views: 0
  • 54633.png
    54633.png
    36 KB · Views: 0
# The Government Army (Bohemia and Moravia)
event = {
id = XXXXXXX
random = no
TAG = { GER }
persistent = no
decision = { }
decision_trigger = {
money = 1000
government = fascist
}

trigger = { ai = no }

name = "The Government Army (Bohemia and Moravia)"
desc = "The Government Army, 'Regierungstruppen', was the military force of the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia during the time period of the German occupation of the Czech lands."
style = 2
picture = "regier"

date = { day = 25 month = july year = 1939 }
offset = 1

action_a = {
name = "Perfekt!"

command = { type = add_division which = "Vládní Vojsko Regierungstruppen" value = garrison when = 4 }

}
}
This army should have a bit less strenght because I read that this unit was supposed to have 7000 soldiers max.

• 1Like
Reactions:
This army should have a bit less strenght because I read that this unit was supposed to have 7000 soldiers max.
Do you know what command to enter to limit the size of the Dvision?

Is anyone else still seeing AI Germany steamrolling AI Soviet Union? Or is it just me? I did mod my game a little, increasing defensive modifiers for land units, but this shouldn't be responsible for the steamrolling. In fact, it should slow down Germany somewhat, but hasn't.

# The Blue Police - Granatowa policja
event = {
id = XXXXXXXX
random = no
TAG = { GER }
persistent = no
decision = { }
decision_trigger = {
money = 1500
government = fascist
}

trigger = { ai = no }

name = "The Blue Police - Granatowa policja"
desc = "'The Polnische Polizei im Generalgouvernement' was the police in the General Government, semicolonial entity on a territory of German-occupied Poland. Its official German name was Polnische Polizei im Generalgouvernement."
style = 2
picture = "bluepolice"

date = { day = 17 month = december year = 1939 }
offset = 1

action_a = {
name = "Perfekt!"

command = { type = add_division which = "Granatowa policja Polnische Polizei" value = garrison when = 3 }

}
}

Attachments

• pics.rar
    91,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1234213412.png
    1234213412.png
    235 KB · Views: 0
# The Serbisches Freiwilligen-Korps
event = {
id = XXXXXXX
random = no
TAG = { GER }
persistent = no
decision = { }
decision_trigger = {
money = 1500
government = fascist
}

trigger = { ai = no }

name = "The Serbisches Freiwilligen-Korps"
desc = "The Serbian Volunteer Corps, German: Serbisches Freiwillingenkorps, was a military formation that fought against partisans during World War II in occupied Serbia under the command of the Wehrmacht."
style = 2
picture = "serbvol"

date = { day = 27 month = november year = 1944 }
offset = 1

action_a = {
name = "Perfekt!"

command = { type = add_division which = "Serbisches Freiwilligen-Korps" value = militia when = 4 }

}
}

3452345235.png

Attachments

• pics.rar
    122,6 KB · Views: 0
  • 345235235.png
    345235235.png
    203 KB · Views: 0
# The Belarusian Auxiliary Police
event = {
id = XXXXXXX
random = no
TAG = { GER }
persistent = no
decision = { }
decision_trigger = {
money = 1500
government = fascist
}

trigger = { ai = no }

name = "The Belarusian Auxiliary Police"
desc = "The Belarusian Auxiliary Police, 'Bielaruskaja dapamoznaja palicyja', was a German force established in occupied Belarus, staffed by local inhabitants, considered collaborationist. In western Belarus, auxiliary police were formed in the form of Schutzmanchaften units, while in the east they were formed in the form of Ordnungsdienst."
style = 2
picture = "bela"

date = { day = 7 month = july year = 1941 }
offset = 1

action_a = {
name = "Perfekt!"

command = { type = add_division which = "Bielaruskaja dapamoznaja palicyja" value = militia when = 3 }

}
}

432534532453.png

Attachments

• pics.rar
    96,9 KB · Views: 0
  • 132421341234.png
    132421341234.png
    250,6 KB · Views: 0
# The Belarusian Home Defence
event = {
id = XXXXXXX
random = no
TAG = { GER }
persistent = no
decision = { }
decision_trigger = {
money = 1500
government = fascist
}

trigger = { ai = no }

name = "The Belarusian Home Defence"
desc = "The Belarusian Home Defence, 'Bielaruskaja krajovaja abarona', were collaborationist volunteer battalions formed by the Belarusian Central Council, a Belarusian self-government within Reichskommissariat Ostland during the War. Force was formed with logistical help from the German '36th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS' commanded by Oskar Dirlewanger."
style = 2
picture = "bela2"

date = { day = 23 month = february year = 1944 }
offset = 1

action_a = {
name = "Perfekt!"

command = { type = add_division which = "Bielaruskaja krajovaja abarona" value = garrison when = 4 }

}
}

432523452345.png

Attachments

• pics.rar
    92,7 KB · Views: 0
  • 324534252345.png
    324534252345.png
    171,4 KB · Views: 0
@DrBob I found the following error that's causing a CTD:

ERROR : (Missing = in statement.) '1 = -' Line = 340 file = Mods\AIO (DrBob)/ai\switch/USA_invadeSea.ai

Line 340 reads:

67 = -1 # aio gold

I'm guessing that's supposed to be the name of a province on the Atlantic Wall after the # since all the entries above and below that identify provinces.

Reactions: