• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It seems to be that the AI won't recognise 1) When a unit needs supply eg Gibraltar Garrison out of supply but AI wont set up a supply convoy 2) When a convoy does run it doesn't carry enough.
Weird.
There are shortcomings of the auto-supply-system but it works and it is really handy especially when playing the UK.

Just to make sure I started a game, 1933, UK, DH FULL 1.05.2. The following image from AFTER the first midnight tick... looks fine:
convoys.jpg

When pressing the settings button (see mouse hovering position in above image) I tried both:
a) all auto
b) as below: only auto-convoys for supply, no auto-convoys for ressource gathering

convoys-settings.jpg

Both settings worked fine.

If my convoys don't work at all, usually it is my and my memory's fault: disabled the auto-convoy-system and forgot about it. Are you sure you have enabled it? Otherwise I could only think of corrupted game files and would try a reinstall.

• 1Like
Reactions: