• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:eek:hmy: :rofl:
popev.jpg

ck2_32.jpg

"What?!" indeed. Is there a bigger arsehole in all the world than the HRE? I say no.

So I click my "option" and he proceeds to revoke all my titles one by one. Oddly, he was Catholic, I was Catholic and he forced me to embrace the heresy... I had to exit the game in bewilderment.

View attachment 51350

"What?!" indeed. Is there a bigger arsehole in all the world than the HRE? I say no.

So I click my "option" and he proceeds to revoke all my titles one by one. Oddly, he was Catholic, I was Catholic and he forced me to embrace the heresy... I had to exit the game in bewilderment.

Pretty sure that's the other end of the "Court Chaplain accuses poor baron of being a heretic" event you see as a king. The king chose to accept the chaplain's word and not the "baron's" i.e., you.

View attachment 51350

no, there are events wherein the liege could accuse the vassal of heresy, and the vassal, oddly enough, DOES become a heretic. in this case, you were the one who became a heretic.
EDIT: DAYUM YUE paul drye :laugh:

764C877A013645D04806F30C0E6140BE9E1199DE

The only women worth marrying a Sithrigi is another Sithrigi...

as a note - That is the same Marta (Fathers mother) is the mothers Grandmother, and the father of Marta is the grandfather of the King Raolf, and I have this poor guy betrothed to his niece.

Zedwardson: Please tell me you had... that succession type that divides the demesne to all heirs.

That would of been insane (I have the eldest son inherits it all). No, but I did capture Portugal from the heathens over a couple of years to provide lands for all these sons, luckily, he produced mostly daughters, so did a lot of marrying into royal families. That is the reason why my current ruler is in war in france, supporting his half brother who has the throne of france.

Though on a squicky note, the man of 31 kids grandson mistress was his 31 kids last wife.

I'm sure someone has posted one like this, but it always has me going ORLY? Flatter me, why don't you.

ck233.png

Huh, always thought Africa would be somewhere else. That small patch of Ireland... in Africa... belongs to me.

strange01.jpg

Attachments

• strange01.jpg
    strange01.jpg
    396,9 KB · Views: 57
Without saving and reloading... this happened.

daughters.png

8 daughters. Their mother has the Genius trait and not one of her 7 children (one was a bastard) inherited it. What's ironic is after a while I stopped aiming to have any more children, since my heir would unite Scotland and Ireland. Iirc, all but two of those are matrillineal marriages. One is my immediate heir since her partner is already of my dynasty, the other was to the King of France for alliance purposes.

Oh, and messed up England. Norway won the initial war. England later rebelled under a Norweigan noble (they used tohave more than this :p). Denmark then took half the nation off them and have been grabbing bits since. I have no idea how Novgorod got there, they just showed up out of the blue.