• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
I thought it was three months? But that makes no difference since she managed to get pregnant twice during the time I was at war.
According to the comments in on_actions.txt, it happens at 2 months:
Code:
#character (at 2 months)
on_pregnancy = {

It's not a name in the dynasties file and it's not the name of a city that could've served as the namesake. I don't have any idea how the Eastern Roman Emperor ended up a part of this dynasty:

ck2_66.jpg

Last edited:
Eastern Roman Empire? More like Ecumenical Roman Empire.
aJjk0.png

(His only demesne is the Hagia Sophia, in the middle of revolting Thrace)

Time for some superb strangeness!

1.jpg
Observer games can be really strange sometimes.

1.5.jpg
And look who leads this monstrosity, hunchbacked mizra? I wonder what the mahometans think about this as he holy wars his way through andalusia.

2.jpg
Not a single province in the game is shia, they were thoroughly chased off the map. The caliph escapes and decides to amass power by other means?

3.jpg
They were still available to Norse rulers though..

4.jpg
Inbred Strong Romuva King of Finland?

"Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Holy Roman Emperor are the fucking German People's Front."
"Yeah!"
"Splitters."
"Splitters..."
"And the German Popular People's Front."
"Yeah. Oh, yeah. Splitters. Splitters..."
"And the People's Front of Germany."
"Splitters. Splitters..."
"What?"
"The People's Front of Germany. Splitters!"
"We're the People's Front of Germany!"
"Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front."
"People's Front!"
"Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?"
"He's over there."

Hahaha, this made my day.

At least he's not Norse.

If you look trough the history though, for a long period of time the Karlingian American Branch was Pagans :happy:

Ok. I'm new to the game (I'm currently ongoing with 1st play-through ) so not sure if this is something new or not. In the middle of Finland I have a county not owned by anyone. Can't be conquered by anyone since it has no owner :)
Serious Bug, you should report it on the bug report forum and provide a save if you can.

Reactions:
I mean, if the Tibetan emperor distributed the duchies that way intentionally, then for the inevitable resulting civil war he can only really blame himself.

This is actually historical, the guy holding the Purang title is a Zhangzhung prince who was ousted from his capital area (he starts as a rival to the Emperor). The guy holding Ngari is a 'Great minister' appointed to govern the area by the Emperor. In 769 Tibet is a hotbed for internal strife and conflict - there's also a mythological Sumpa princess who starts as a lover and friend to the Zhangzhung prince, another 'Great minister' in Lhunzhub, a subjugated Taoist Tangut ruling in the north, etc. :D