+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Divine Wind - 5.1 Patch now released - NOT FOR PROBLEM REPORTS !

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by atmafox View Post
    Ugh, I just realized how much of a hassle a full uninstall/reinstall would be since I've gotten every eu3 from the beginning through dw separately... please tell me at least one other person is having a problem getting the patch through the launcher? Or perhaps a link for the patch? )=

Thanks,
    -Atma
    There is a direct link to the patch in the tech support forum sticky: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post11902377
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Ah. Durp on my part... thanks for the help. (=

-Atma

63 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Great work! Thank you.
    Sages such as Yao and Shun and Tyrants such as Chieh and Chou come but once a thousand generations. Mediocrities follow on the heels of each other; the rulers of the world are invariably among them. -- Han Fei Tzu
    When the lips are gone, the teeth are cold. -- Han Fei Tzu
    I have not been tested (with the responsibility of high office), so I have learned many (lesser) skills. -- Confucius
    Simplified characters are an abomination. -- Me

The cost of Steam:
    PI games not bought because of Steam: 19
    PDS games not bought because of Steam: 1

PDS games bought despite Steam: 1

YES new patch.

But why doesn't the connect work..... god dammit

51 games registered

SengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    I've contacted the connect people to enable this version instead of the old one.
    Thanks, someone should update the tech support thread with BJLT if it is the right checksum then, I got it too...

Now the question is which game picks me up the most achievments
    Non Angelus Sed Anglus

The Barcelona-based Sport: 'Football punishes Barca - Unjust, cruel, horrible, unmerited. Any adjective is not enough to define the incredible elimination of Barca at the hands of Chelsea.'

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Some require 7 days to create the world, others need 7 months for a first patch.

Well, I'm glad that it FINALLY has been released. Can't wait to see how the game developed.
    War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory.
    Georges Clemenceau (1841 - 1929)

Quote Originally Posted by Blastaz View Post
    Thanks, someone should update the tech support thread with BJLT if it is the right checksum then, I got it too...

Now the question is which game picks me up the most achievments
    AndrewT will probably do that. I cannot start the game now (not at my game computer), so I cannot personally verify the checksum.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria 2War of the Roses

I get that is not the installation of "Divine Wind" ... Which is that?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianMolina View Post
    I get that is not the installation of "Divine Wind" ... Which is that?
    My guess is...

Quote Originally Posted by [URL="http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?392267-All-EU3-PATCHES-and-REFERENCE-EU3-checksums-and-datestamps"
    Tech Support Forum - All Patches Thread[/URL]]Patches are released by publishers. The Paradox patch is for Paradox and GamersGate editions only. Other publishers like Steam, Impulse, Direct2Disk and Snowball will have to release their own versions as each patch is released by PI.
    On my Chronicles from Gamerssgate with the patch downloaded from that Tech support - All patches topic worked fine so I guess yours is from different distributor?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria 2War of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by Resurr3ction View Post
    My guess is...

On my Chronicles from Gamerssgate with the patch downloaded from that Tech support - All patches topic worked fine so I guess yours is from different distributor?
    I have the retail version of Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianMolina View Post
    I have the retail version of Chronicles
    It should work on the retail version. Please open a thread in the tech support forum with your problem.

--

I use the steam version and when I download the patch via the launcher I get 'Cannot find Divine Wind installed' as error message.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

getting BJLT checksome also , cant get into achievements is this temporary or have paradox given up on the idea as its caseing problems

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by beegee84 View Post
    getting BJLT checksome also , cant get into achievements is this temporary or have paradox given up on the idea as its caseing problems
    I've contacted the connect people to enable this version instead of the old one.
    only a little time to wait...
    EU4-MOD:
    HaREM: Heirs and Rulers Education Mod (English & German)

Deutsch statt Paradoxisch?
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU IV: Community-Deutschkorrektur
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EUIII (inkl. Erweiterungen): Deutsch_0.4, Deutsch_IN_v3.00, Deutsch_HttT_v4.10 oder Deutsch_DW_v5.17
    -> Besseres Deutsch für EU:ROME und EU:R Vae Victis / ROME:Gold: EUR_deutsch_v1.1 oder EUR_deutsch_v2.34
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Victoria II: VIC2_DeutschKorrektur v0.16, AHD_DeutschKorrektur v2.05 und HoD_DeutschKorrektur v3.02
    -> Besseres Deutsch für Sengoku: Sengoku_DeutschKorrektur v0.30

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by geiou View Post
    I use the steam version and when I download the patch via the launcher I get 'Cannot find Divine Wind installed' as error message.
    Once again:
    The Paradox patch is for Paradox and GamersGate editions only. Other publishers like Steam, Impulse, Direct2Disk and Snowball will have to release their own versions as each patch is released by PI.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

IIRC.

- Pirate targets where not cleared when resigning/reloading.
    - Added some support for more sprite levels.
    - Nomadtributes could play havoc with a check if a nation had any treaties at all.
    - Added flags to russian missions.
    Any fixes for the "truces with hordes never expire" bug (which is still present in the latest betas)?

Edit: or any of the other hordebugs?

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sheep View Post
    Any fixes for the "truces with hordes never expire" bug (which is still present in the latest betas)?

Edit: or any of the other hordebugs?
    My truces with hordes expire just fine? What bug are you referring to?
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

A new patch. Thanks very much. :-)
    'Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick-insect got stuck on a sticky bun' - Capt. E. Blackadder.

He who binds to himself a joy, Does the winged life destroy;
    But he who kisses the joy as it flies, Lives in eternity's sun rise. - William Blake

The Empire needs YOU.. Come and post something nice about my AAR. The House of Habsburg. Victoria Revolutions VIPR01. Winner of the WritAAR of the Week Award 13 January 2008.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

Genius that you guys finally released

It is possible to use Inno Setup Unpacker to extract the files from the setup and then manually copy the files over the installation. That's what I did to update Impulse version, it should work with Steam, version, too, long as EU3 is copied outside of Steam's directory like beta patches.

Inno Setup Unpacker

Don't try this if you are not familiar with the command line.

1. Install EU3 + Divine Wind if needed. Copy the fresh installation somewhere else, I'll use D:\EU351 as example. This keeps your original installation untouched so you can easily install the 5.1 patch to it once your distributor releases it.
    2. Download the 5.1 installer and save it somewhere you remember, I'll use D:\eu3patch here.
    3. Download the latest version of Inno Setup Unpacker and extract it somewhere you remember, I'll use D:\innoup here.
    4. Start Command Prompt. Type D:\innoup\innounp -x -dD:\eu3patch D:\eu3patch\eu3_v5.1.exe. That should give long list of file names and the fles should be extracted to D:\eu3patch\{app}.
    5. Copy files from D:\eu3patch\{app} to your copy of EU3 Divine Wind installation.
    6. Done, clear the map cache as usual and enjoy.

edit: Oops, forgot to add link to the Inno Setup Unpacker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast