• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh S-P, decide already, who is your sphere leader?

v22.jpg

Seems like GB doesn't feel like it can beat an opponent with military score of 0. Thank god they can call in every ally they have or else they might get served badly.

v29.jpg

Seems like GB doesn't feel like it can beat an opponent with military score of 0. Thank god they can call in every ally they have or else they might get served badly.

v29.jpg

What's more bizarre is that it's the "2ND British-Sikkim War," ergo GB didn't get the job done the first time, somehow...

What's more bizarre is that it's the "2ND British-Sikkim War," ergo GB didn't get the job done the first time, somehow...

Probably because they got the same CB again - Cut down to size, Sikkim is quite useless to waste precious infamy on.

Also. sucks to be Tuscany.

Tthe whole game I played was a bit bizzare. Denmark pretty much cemented itself in a 6-7th GP spot with prestige from africa colonization, brazil got a nice chunk of territory aswell.

But the British were appalling. Never did any colonization anywhere, their battle rating was not very good, I'm surprised they managed to hold to 1st spot for so long, until my colonization prestige kicked in.

And nobody seems to care that UK never colonizes anything from the latest patch.

That's because almost every Victoria II player is an anglophobe due to valilla

Okay, you are just too angry ... lighten up. People complained about France too, and your distate for the US is well known.

What people are looking for is a historical balance and accuracy, which the poster indicated as he noted the UK wasn't colonizing. Historically, they did a lot of that.

Okay, you are just too angry ... lighten up. People complained about France too, and your distate for the US is well known.

What people are looking for is a historical balance and accuracy, which the poster indicated as he noted the UK wasn't colonizing. Historically, they did a lot of that.

lol, I was making a joke...In fact, when I complained about the USA, I also noted other people hated France.

Thats a strange colour for S-P in that Italy pic. Also a strange ass Italy for that matter.