• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Go doc!

At least, go doc if marty isn't a baddie.

marty99 hadn't voted. I'm not sure if he even posted anything. Surely this was just dumb luck ;-)

marty99 hadn't voted. I'm not sure if he even posted anything. Surely this was just dumb luck ;-)
The People's JL is coordinated. Luck had nothing to do with it.

seriously. the JL is working like nobody's business.

I don't believe a word of it
You'll believe it when we want you to believe it, walrus. It's all part of the grand scheme of things.

vote the_hdk

Random vote

I'm sorry, but this week I will only be able to contribute sparsely. If you feel this would hinder the game, sub me out.

Vote Iceman / snoopdogg

I wish I could take a ride on his plane, he hasn't been using it at all! Surely he must be playing around with the ground stuff if he wasn't!

How about someone new.... someone zombie-ish

Vote Emperor Walter

I dislike it when someone gets all uppity by calling himself "Emperor". Like I would bow to him. He can't get his plane to turn as well as I can get mine to do. He must not be a true pilot.

Are there any subs? I don't have enough time to play this game, I'll play the next one.

Official vote count, 13h 4min to deadline

snoopdogg - 2 - sbr, Ciryandor
walrus - 1 - The Arch Mede
the_hdk - 1 - Kriszo
Emperor Walter - 1 - trespoe

Under the doc's care - 1 - marty99

not voted - 22 - THE_SPLIT, Emperor Walter, rexodia48, von Loch Ness, the_hdk, Rysz, walrus, EUROO7, randakar, Yakman, Hax, Calamity, jonti-h, Raczynski, dublish, OrangeYoshi, Tornadoli, snoopdogg, Paendrag, jacob-Lundgren, Jester180, Jopi, muttoneer

Missed one vote - marty99, THE_SPLIT, Emperor Walter*, von Loch Ness

*available for immediate subbing, will otherwise get autolynched when he misses his 3rd vote.