• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Because of your excellent ending, I award you with a Swiss Nuker Medal of Honor :

Medal_of_Honor.jpg

PS : I know this is dead and all that but can you post a world map ?

Are we going to see an epilogue that shows how the world transforms after the Swedes are removed? I think that despite Britain's victory, they have yet to face the enemy within:

beatles_copy1.jpg

Egads! Have these people no shame? Where are their hats!?

The enemy? No, sir! These are anti-partisan forces! Their music is enough to subdue people.

Amazing Thread. I absolutely love this AAR.

To my considerable surprise this AAR has sneaked into the final round of the 2009 Iron HeAARt Award. While I would obviously like to win, who wouldn't, my realistic hope is not to finish dead last by an embarrassing margin.

So if any of the readers can find it in their heart to vote for the underdog, if you want to avoid comedy suffering a shameful last place (the other finalists are all serious) or if you genuinely do believe this was the best completed AAR of 2009 then please vote for the only AAR on the short-list with a misspelled title. :D

Vote here

+1 to that!

Ciryandor - Thanks!

Raaritsgozilla - Nice? Surprising more like it! But a very pleasant surprise. :)

Nathan Madien - A wise and noble vote. :D

Just to pass on the good news, the ballot stuffing operation was a complete success and I am now the very proud owner of the 2009 Iron HeAARt for this very AAR.

A massive thank you to all who voted, I'm touched. But in a good way.

Just to pass on the good news, the ballot stuffing operation was a complete success and I am now the very proud owner of the 2009 Iron HeAARt for this very AAR.

I knew it would work!

Congratulations. Although I've said for years that you were a little touched.

Also, an AAR which culminates in Stockholm getting nuked is voted the most popular HOI AAR. Do you think there may be a message for Johan in that result? Maybe time to move to Norway, perhaps.