+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BeardedHoplite's Leaders and Ministers

BeardedHoplite's Leaders and Ministers

Have you ever wanted to fill out a minor's general or minister pool? Are you a a modder who needs pictures for your alt-history game? Do the devs want a semi-plausible picture for an unknown Algerian chief of staff? Do you like James Coburn so much that you want him to be in your grand strategy games?

Well, I have something for you then

I have made over one-hundred 36x51 minister pictures over the few years I've been into ARMA and now Darkest Hour. Some are in black-and-white, some in color and some are even from videogames (more on that in a bit). So I thought, hey, why not share 'em?
    So I've collected them, put them in a spiffy package and now I'd like to pass my work on to someone who will use them.

Download BHLM v1.0
    Download packed into a .7zip folder for convience as per the suggestion of Lord Finnish. Install instructions are in a readme.

Note: Some pictures are from videogames and others are of notable actors. Those were among the first I did and it would be a shame to not at least include them. So feel free to use said pictures at your discretion.
    Last edited by BeardedHoplite; 26-05-2012 at 17:50.
    "Hmm... a Tsar, raised by the will of the people? Sounds legit." -- KotoR45

Need ministers for a mod project or just because?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    I'd appreciate if you packed your pics in a better form. Just pack them all in a single .rar and upload. Picking them one by one is incredibly tedious and I don't want to buy some Pro crap to download them all at once when I could do that for free.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Nice job. this should help out the modding community
    Pono animam Deo, et Patria!

Check out my Musical Atmosphere Improvement MOD --->http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ement-(M.A.I.)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...yzantivm-Novvm <---- My first AAR

Thankyou, Hoplite. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    I'd appreciate if you packed your pics in a better form. Just pack them all in a single .rar and upload. Picking them one by one is incredibly tedious and I don't want to buy some Pro crap to download them all at once when I could do that for free.
    Would you, uh, point me in the direction of a .rar or 7zip packer? I never really liked to mess with .rar unti recenty

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1784 View Post
    Nice job. this should help out the modding community
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Epaminondas View Post
    Thankyou, Hoplite. Much appreciated.
    You're welcome
    Last edited by BeardedHoplite; 26-05-2012 at 17:52.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite View Post
    Would you, uh, point me in the direction of a .rar or 7zip packer? I never really liked to mess with .rar unti recenty
    http://www.rarlab.com/

To use it, just right click the folder you want to pack and it will have the option to do a .rar
    Very simple and very easy.
    Mod:

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    http://www.rarlab.com/

To use it, just right click the folder you want to pack and it will have the option to do a .rar
    Very simple and very easy.
    Done and done. It is in a 7zip package, though. I just realy don't like .rar

Blog Entries
    Ahh, very good

I think I'll snatch one of them to my Byzantium mod. You can count on my vote in the next MotM.
    Mod:

Hey, can I use some of these for BD if I need to?
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (It's still a thing)

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserMuffin View Post
    Hey, can I use some of these for BD if I need to?
    Absolutely, since I can't code in new minister's and generals without the editor from ARMA; I figured I'd put them up here so somebody could use them.
    A little blurb in your readme crediting me is all I ask.

EDIT: Thanks for all the attention recently, I'll be sure to start on 1.1 soon. To IMFDB's Czech film section!

+ Reply to Thread