• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BeardedHoplite

Sitting in a Tin Can.
53 Badges
Aug 19, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
295psv9.jpg

Have you ever wanted to fill out a minor's general or minister pool? Are you a a modder who needs pictures for your alt-history game? Do the devs want a semi-plausible picture for an unknown Algerian chief of staff? Do you like James Coburn so much that you want him to be in your grand strategy games?

Well, I have something for you then

I have made over one-hundred 36x51 minister pictures over the few years I've been into ARMA and now Darkest Hour. Some are in black-and-white, some in color and some are even from videogames (more on that in a bit). So I thought, hey, why not share 'em?
So I've collected them, put them in a spiffy package and now I'd like to pass my work on to someone who will use them.

Download BHLM v1.0
Download packed into a .7zip folder for convience as per the suggestion of Lord Finnish. Install instructions are in a readme.

Note: Some pictures are from videogames and others are of notable actors. Those were among the first I did and it would be a shame to not at least include them. So feel free to use said pictures at your discretion.

Last edited:
I'd appreciate if you packed your pics in a better form. Just pack them all in a single .rar and upload. Picking them one by one is incredibly tedious and I don't want to buy some Pro crap to download them all at once when I could do that for free.

Nice job. this should help out the modding community :D

I'd appreciate if you packed your pics in a better form. Just pack them all in a single .rar and upload. Picking them one by one is incredibly tedious and I don't want to buy some Pro crap to download them all at once when I could do that for free.

Would you, uh, point me in the direction of a .rar or 7zip packer? I never really liked to mess with .rar unti recenty

Nice job. this should help out the modding community :D
Thank you!

Thankyou, Hoplite. Much appreciated.

You're welcome

Last edited:
Ahh, very good :)

I think I'll snatch one of them to my Byzantium mod. You can count on my vote in the next MotM.

Hey, can I use some of these for BD if I need to?

Absolutely, since I can't code in new minister's and generals without the editor from ARMA; I figured I'd put them up here so somebody could use them.
A little blurb in your readme crediting me is all I ask.

EDIT: Thanks for all the attention recently, I'll be sure to start on 1.1 soon. To IMFDB's Czech film section!