• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Papa have some secret plans :eek:
EU3_5.jpg

In the same game, Granada survived and have 3 provinces in Iberia. It also have some colonies in east Africa. The Ottomans have expanded toward Riga.

ROMMEL_HSQ said:
The Papa have some secret plans :eek:

In the same game, Granada survived and have 3 provinces in Iberia. It also have some colonies in east Africa. The Ottomans have expanded toward Riga.

He probably want to sneak across the Amazon and steal some Inca gold! :eek:

Fijj said:
You have a life?

Couldn't tell since you spend your time spamming a paradox forum...

Please get a life asap theFreeman. Cause I really hate losers. :eek:
Haftetavenscrap said:
Ignore it, or report it. Whatever you do, don't give it the reaction it wants.
I repeat. :eek:

I doubt it, if you just explain what happened I'm sure the mods will understand, although you should safeguard your password a little better :).

They do not know my password. Still its not smart to leave a room with my computer on..

if i get banned can you contact a admin about it? Ive already pmed BiB but i do not realy know what im supose to do :(

Well i also normaly don't use a big purple signature ;)
:(

Will not spamm threads more but please pm me if you see more threads with shit in.

This is kind of strange. I dont know if its my emperor thats called (regency coucil) or if someone from the regency coucil were willing to marry away a daughter or son.

Another strange thing that happened in this game was that silesia was at its peak about a 10 province country, though they managed it very badly and was in the end eradicated.

theFreeman said:
Well i also normaly don't use a big purple signature ;)
:(
Apologies. If I'd looked at your post count I would have realized that you weren't just a spambot. ;)

Qverner said:
This is kind of strange. I dont know if its my emperor thats called (regency coucil) or if someone from the regency coucil were willing to marry away a daughter or son.

When nation has regency council doesn't mean it doesn't have a ruler so to say. Regency council's were often made only because the person who would have been next in line to the crown was too young to rule so there were council of people or even one person taking care of the nations business until the king was old enogh to rule himself. So in reality you can make a royal marriage during regency council as the next king is known and you can marry for example the kings cousin to some other royalty making a royal marriage. Royal marriage doesn't mean you have to marry your kings own daughter or son.